Thats adorable

1 Like

That would make me pretty damn happy too lol

1 Like

Great friends make me happy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you, he is legit my heart!!

2 Likes

This thread, it will be a nice change to concentrate on something happy.
My girls make me happy and my Mrs still has the ability to surprise me even after 20 years. She is great in a crisis at bulk buying pot noodle we don’t eat bc it will last forever and we need to stop being fussy.
I’m happy I didn’t drink today.
I’m happy I’m now going to lay my head on a soft pillow and listen to the wind while I gentle fall asleep.

9 Likes

My family
Sobriety
All the available activities to be occupied with at home
Books
Puzzles
Tea
Nature
Reflecting on all my blessings in loving gratitude! :dove:

6 Likes

Self isolation makes me happy! I just got home from work. I open the front door to the amazing smell of the dinner my wife is cooking. And my 2 kids running up to greet me.

Usually my wife wouldn’t even be home yet. I would be picking up the kids. And dinner would not even be a thought yet.

So thank you Coronavirus. :wink:

11 Likes

My kids my dogs me not drinking.

6 Likes

Love your positive thinking :slight_smile: your post made me smile

2 Likes

You know I came across this post and I had to actually think about it lol like what DOES make me happy? My family makes me happy and obviously so does being clean and sober. Working up a good sweat with cardio and weights makes me happy. The lilac flower makes me happy, so does the smell of bonfires, lavender and cinnamon. Cleaning and organizing stuff makes me happy lol animals and nature. Bright colors and rainstorms also make me happy. Smudging (the aboriginal cultures way of prayer and cleansing) brings me genuine happiness.

5 Likes

My Grandchildren!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

7 Likes

mymy boy teddy brings me joy and happiness x

10 Likes

6 Likes

my son is what makes me happy! He is also my motivation to being sober

7 Likes

Great pic of Teddy. For some reason I can’t remember ever seeing him before. Maybe once :thinking: Guess I was never on the right thread at the right time.
I did remember he looks a little like Minnie. Now I can picture the handsome gentleman you’re walking with.
:heart::pray:

1 Like