What music motivates you? I'll start!

It’s been 1 year, 5 months, and 15 days since I stopped drinking alcohol. And because I wanted to go back to college, it’s been going on 10 days tomorrow for me to stop weed. It was one of the reasons I dropped out last time. Lesson learn! I just found out my appeal for financial aid was approved to start this fall semester. Im ready to start on the 23rd of August. I realized setting yourself a goal or purpose to push yourself works! And as much as much as I want to light up a blunt to celebrate, well I can only blast this song and cook my favorite meal :hugs: Taking every opportunity I can and making the best of it :100: :sparkles: :pray: :relieved:

5 Likes

This is awesome! There’s a great music thread here where a lot of people have been sharing - maybe you can join in the sharing there:

Anthem of the Day (Part 3)

1 Like

I love ur post!!! Congratulations on ur new school endeavor! What will u be taking?

Thanks and Going for business.

1 Like

Very nice! I don’t know what that involves exactly but sounds kind of intense! Ull do well tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I will try my best! Accounting and computer classes this coming semester.

1 Like

90’s Dance hits is what I listen to mostly at the gym, Gen X’er here lol

1 Like