What’s good on Netflix?

Sober. Me living downtown, it was so easy just to walk to the bar. Now I gotta stay inside🥱. What is there to watch?

4 Likes

Depends on what you are looking for. There is a netflix original for everyone these days lol

3 Likes

There’s a few good threads if you search “Netflix” - this one seems to have a lot of good recommendations:

Enjoy!

2 Likes

TV series
Animal Kingdom
Bad blood
Ozark
Good girls
Mindhunter
Peaky blinders
Went worth
Snow piercer

I’m just about to start “behind her eyes”

4 Likes

-Cecil Hotel Documentary
-Behind Her Eyes
-Dont F With Cats
-The Sinner (3 seasons)
-Peaky Blinders (5 seasons)
-Hannibal
-Hillbilly Elegy
-I Care A Lot
-The Outpost
-The King
-Night Stalker

Yes, I watched all of these. Yes, they are all good. Some shows… some documentaries… some movies. Give them a go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Dark (series) is really good. It’s only 3 seasons and they did a good job at finishing the story.

The OA is interesting too.

3 Likes

Hotel cecil. That Asian girl is from my city👻 Went to my college

4 Likes

I just started the Cecil hotel documentary. So far very interesting. Loved dead to me, Dexter. Any of the true crime docs are good… if your into that kinda thing.

1 Like

Really?! Wow!! Sad what happened:(

1 Like

Loved dexter. His sister on the show was his wife in real life. Trippy

3 Likes

I know I always found that weird :joy: they even filmed after they broke it off.

Lol yah! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Really enjoyed “The Queen’s Gambit” and just finished up “The Magicians”. But, forewarning, there is A LOT of alcohol and drug use in both.

1 Like

There are a few similar active threads, if you search :mag: ‘Netflix’ or check out https://talkingsober.com/tag/film-tv you should find lots of inspiration! :tv:

3 Likes