Favorite Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Go series

Pls share series you recommend/enjoyed… Just finished The Punisher on Netflix. Going to start True Detective on HBO Go next. Lurved Ozark, Mindhunters, Alias Grace, Manhunt. Those are just a few. Pls share. Go!

3 Likes

Altered Carbon, Star Trek Discovery, Penny Dreadful !

3 Likes

Silicon Valley on HBO Firefly on Netflix

2 Likes

HBO…True Blood, Divorce, The Tudors, Westworld. Netflix…Stranger Things (I adore the 70s and 80s films homage and Easter eggs)…looking forward to Castle Rock on Hulu. Downton Abbey was a huge favorite as well, available on Amazon I think.

1 Like

Black Mirror and shameless…I’m addicted to both lol

2 Likes

Netflix: Ozark is amazing, the OA, Stranger Things, just started Black Mirror and the first episode was so disturbing omg!!!
Silicon Valley on HBO is hilarious, the opposite of Black Mirror, lol.

4 Likes

Mind Hunter, Longmire and Narcos on Netflix. Dr. Who, Justified, Vikings and Britannia on Prime. Don’t do HBO or HBOGO, so no GOT for me.

2 Likes

I need to start on Outlander and the Vikings!

1 Like

Check out Britannia too.

1 Like

Watching The Good Place on Netflix right now and it’s very silly and delightfully funny. I like a good, cheap laugh :grin:

3 Likes

Loved stranger things. Huge step out 4 me. Loved Downton Abby too.

1 Like

IT Crowd fan?

3 Likes

No. But I need to check it out. I keep getting recommended it :grin:

Black Mirror is on my list. On Reddit there’s a subreddit called /r/Netflixbestof … I find lots of scoop about what’s good to watch from that. Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Netflix was fun.

1 Like

What about Hulu? I just got into a show called beyond, it’s really good!

1 Like

I don’t have Hulu so didn’t mention it, but tons of peeps do. Recs for any streaming sites is prolly what I should’ve asked. (-:

If you like geeky comedy, you will LOVE it.

1 Like

I have loved series 1 and 2 of Billions…

1 Like

Black Mirror is cool. And messed up. Therefore cool. I’ve only seen maybe 5 episodes but good stuff.

2 Likes

Leftovers, 12 Monkeys, Travelers, Alrered Carbon, The OA are all fantastic and are on Netflix.

1 Like