What’s your thoughts on this book?

2 Likes

I’ve read it as I am an avid reader of “quit lit”. Lots of posters here have read it, so you will get comments. I did get something out of it, learned a lot about the alcohol industry and alcohol dependency. Any quit lit I read has been beneficial. Give it a read!

4 Likes

Already on chapter 3!

1 Like

What name of the book mite read I love read

Allen Carr’s Quit Drinking without Willpower. So far it’s dispelling all the myths of how alcohol is presented to us in society and the “brainwashing” techniques used to make drinking as acceptable as it is.

1 Like

Is good book read or no? That my question

I’m on chapter 4 and so far it is. I was it recommended by some musicians and comedians. That’s how I came across it

1 Like

It definitely helped me.
I also read This Naked Mind, which is very similar in many respects. Some would say it’s a copy, but it’s a bit more than that.

2 Likes

So what name of author can look book up?

Allen Carr, I posted a picture so you can see what it looks like

1 Like

This is the first book I’ve read in over a decade lol it will be next on the list!

2 Likes

Am going check it out thank u

1 Like

I found the book on Amazon Kindle

1 Like

Awesome! I hope it’s a good read for you

Yes it be cuz I want be soberity for rest of my lifetime

1 Like

That’s why we are all here, right? Gotta help each other out to get us all there. How far into this are you?

In book or soberity?

Sobriety. I’ve been wanting to start this for a couple months and today is day 1

1 Like

Since went jail for drinking in Jan of this yr for two week . today day 3

That must have been rough to go through, sorry to hear that. My relationship with my ex ended 2 months ago and I fell apart and alcohol was the only thing I could turn to. It was time to get my shit together once and for all

1 Like