What song helps you stay sober today? 🎧

I usually click the share button and hit “copy link”, the “paste” it here.

1 Like

Thanks Donna :blush:

1 Like
2 Likes

The full version to meditate, is to raise self-esteem :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s an old Billy Joel song, This is the Time to Remember. It’s helped me through my darkest times.
https://g.co/kgs/gAigrb

1 Like

A little reggae never hurt anybody :blush:

2 Likes

Papa roach falling apart

2 Likes
3 Likes

Today is a great day.
One day at a time.
Dog days are over!!!

3 Likes

Today this has me in a calm full of happiness. music as a refuge, music as a home.

:headphones:Ottis Readings - Sitting on The dock of the bay​:musical_note::notes:

2 Likes

When my kids were in rehab they had a guest singer. He was very moving for me. John McAndrew. http://johnmcandrew.com/The_Music.htm
John played a lot of great songs.
I especially liked and still listen to:
You Will Always Stumble
Like A Child
Give Me New Eyes
God Found Us At The Bottom
If You Can’t Forgive.
There’s a lesson about ourselves in all his songs and they are beautiful.

2 Likes

FB friend of mine sang this old beautiful song in a video clip. It’s kind of sad and hopeful at the same time. Suits the corona & isolation theme somehow…

2 Likes

For whatever reason this song speaks to me about staying the course.:heart:
3 Likes

Oldies again, lol.
2 Likes

Way back, when I was straightedge, and drinking was never a thought…this band said everything I thought. This song in particular is about the effects of alcohol. Closing it out with “The painkiller takes a life” always struck a cord with me. I still listen to them regularly, and they’ve honestly been a big reminder of how I used to be dedicated to my health and abstaining from the the dangers of the world and that fire needs reignited.

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Finally got the chance to check this out and absultly loved it hit me right in the heart

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like