What song helps you stay sober today? 🎧

:headphones::arrow_forward:GORILLAZ - Empire Ants :musical_note:

5 Likes

The Beatles All You Need Is Love

4 Likes
4 Likes

I’m a Singer, so I’m all over the place with my Music. My go tos are
" Killing Me Softly" ( Roberta Flack)
“Somewhere Only We Know” (Keane) And so many more!
Music Keeps Me Sane!!!

2 Likes

I really like the part “the best of me left hours ago”; that really resonated with me. :heart:

3 Likes

TRIGGER WARNING.

This video depicts images of individuals active in addiction.

This has to be one of the most motivating and beautiful songs focused on recovery that I have ever been introduced to. The lead singer, Tommy, is in recovery himself.

12 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 Likes

Fighter by In this Moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3sg1sDhX0U

3 Likes

Absolutely LOVE Maria Brinks. Blasting Fighter now. :blush:

1 Like

This one always keeps me in good spirits. I play it on repeat frequently. I love the message.

8 Likes

I love all her music but her voice in “Fighter” along with the lyrics is just :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This song, which is quite fitting:

3 Likes

The new album “Mother” is amazing. I was supposed to see them in concert on the 23rd here in Dallas, but everything has been postponed.

1 Like

I binged the album the first night it was released. “The in between” and “mother” are my favorite songs on the album. I bet she is so good live. I’ve always wanted to see them. Do you like the song “Gravity” by Papa Roach ft Maria Brink?

1 Like

I love that song. Seeing her in concert is a full on experience. She puts on almost a burlesque show. What you see in her videos, you get in person. She is absolutely phenomenal.

1 Like

I relapsed early last year and was feeling sorry for myself after. The next day, I got in my car and this song came on the radio. It totally lifted me up. Made me realize that I’m not perfect and made me try harder. I am now 10 months sober.

4 Likes

Love that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve seen that in some live videos I’ve watched and I know she gets a lot of shit for it from fans. They think it’s to sell but if you know anything about her that’s not why she does it. She all about that girl power haha. You can hear it a lot in her music.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/G8u3P7Xqlvo

2 Likes

Hmmmm… how do you post the YouTube video instead of just the link?