What were you listening to at age 14?

Def_Leppard_-High'n'_Dry

Van_Halen_-_Fair_Warning Moving_Pictures image JourneyEscapealbumcover Foreigner_-_4

9 Likes

Iron_Maiden_Killers Too_Fast

6 Likes

Plus the rest of the 80s crap

IMG_0864

10 Likes

10 Likes

I liked Too Fast For Love. I loved Shout At The Devil. Didn’t care for Doctor Feelgood at all.

If you’re a Boston girl, you can’t help but love Aerosmith, The Cars, J. Giles Band, and of course Boston (the band). It’s in your blood.

4 Likes

9 Likes

4 Likes

14 … ? Let’s see, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Babes in Toyland, White Zombie, Deftones… :flushed:
Basically anything loud and angry lol

1 Like

Kiss was my first concert and it was awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Excuse me! You say crap like it’s a bad thing! Do you not remember how cool we were (thought we were) ? :joy:

3 Likes

True facts! One of my favorite concerts was seeing Aerosmith at the Garden on New Years Eve ‘98 :metal:t3::notes::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Saw them on “Hot in the Shade” tour, with Bruce and Eric…my favorite lineup.

1 Like

Rush, Motley Crew, Metallica, Ratt…
And at 51 I’m still listening to em.

1 Like

Was supposed to see Ratt and Cinderella this past summer. Ratt was my first concert.

The Offspring, most of their songs is the soundtrack to my teens. I remember when MTV showed music videos from their Americana Album. I was 13 when Americana was released.

4 Likes

I remember that album,

Inxnay on the hombre and Smash are my favorite

1 Like

Omg, my heart hurst now. I get your point, but I definitely don’t like the Justin Bieber, Dexter Holland comparison. :joy::rofl:

Same, same.