What were you listening to at age 14?

Marilyn Manson…NIN… Portishead Tool Radiohead Sade Nirvana M.O.E… …Phish…

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: but but I didn’t mean bad, I meant bad ass…

3 Likes

Similar to me and prog rock mainly. ELO were the first big concert I went to. :metal:

2 Likes

Mine was the Tubes :joy:
White Punks On Dope in Boston

3 Likes

Mine was a Def Leppard/Joan Jett show in Wilkes-Barre PA. Circa 2000.

1 Like

I think I saw Def Leppard in Austin TX in the 80’s but I was pretty wasted back then not sure.

Oh yeah :sunglasses: :metal::+1::rofl:

Nope correction. Just had a flashback. That was George Thurgood and the Destroyers.
Saw Def Leppard in London opening for Nazareth.
Kind of a fog back then.
Could have been Squeeze opening for Nazareth.
I’ll just show myself out now.:door:

I was. 17 at the time, so I was behaved I lobbied some cute girls in front of us to by me beer, it worked, tried getting her number and that’s when I struck out.

1 Like

I saw Pink Floyd at a shed show in the summer of 73. My first concert.

4 Likes

Iron Maiden and Accept was my 1st. Ratt and Cinderella would be a concert to see for sure

1 Like

That’s a hard one,I love music and I play bass,getting back to playing more,it’s part of my recovery. Anyway I listened to a variety of music

You and me both! I was convinced I was going to marry Billy Corgan :rofl:

1 Like

First concert I was 15 when Beck released Odelay. Radiohead, Smashing Pumpkins, Portishead, The Verve (went through a big Brit alt-rock phase)

4 Likes

@AllyP

I was and I’m still convinced I’m gonna marry Hope Sandoval, (the chick from Mazzy Star)

Shes in her 50s now and is still hot, the problem is shes super shy and kinda a recluse, so it’s a challenge I have to figure out :rofl:

I had a huge crush on James Iha, but also thought Billy Corgan was my soulmate :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Never give up the dream!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I heard he wants to remake Infinite sadness into an animated movie to the music

1 Like

I wont I swear 90s rock star chicks ruined my taste in women,

I love chicks with Dark Hair and are kinda shy aka similar to hope.

I end up dating chicks covered in tattoos, and are crazy aka Courtney Love

@littlemisschatterbox

You have disappointed me, I now question our friendship, :rofl:

I stalk I mean check her website regularly shes supposed to release a new album soon, If you check her live performances shes always hiding behind some dark scenery and shadows, she says its because of her shyness.

• List item