What's playing on your Pandora/Spotify/Apple Music and the like?

What’s everyone listening to right now?

7 Likes

Taking a little break from my usual drum n bass/ jungle/ dub for a bit of the Dalai Lama, obvs :joy:

6 Likes

6 Likes

I have Alexa playing queen

1 Like

:thinking:

5 Likes

Gotta love my Cali Reggae

3 Likes

I go back and forth between my country and MGK
The mixed playlists are a bit of everything. They go from Disney, country, rock, rap, literally everything.
The night storms is a 12 hour long playlist of thunder storms that I turn on at night when I am home alone and my anxiety is high.

2 Likes

Loving me some Bob Marley - Legend
:grin:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Uploading: SmartSelect_20200708-211611_Amazon Music.jpg…
My 2 main songs right now. Add in Jason’s song Anxiety and Tim’s song This November. And for heavy music Light the Torch’s song The Great Divide

1 Like

I love ELEPHANT and FLYING OVER WATER on the Jason Isbell CD.

YES! Live oak is another great one. That whole cd is great. His 2nd one has a few good ones. Check out Tim Barry too. More folk but still great song writing

1 Like

Live Oak is great. I listen a bit to Tim Barry. If you like a little folk in your country, check out Ryan Bingham if you havent already.

I have. I like the raspy voices. Lucero and drive by truckers are great folk/rock groups. Chuck ragan is another great folk artist. Dont say a word, the boat, and nomad by fate are great songs by chuck

1 Like

You got great taste in music!!! Lol. Been listening to Chuck Ragan for quite a while. Love the Covering Ground CD. Same with Lucero and
DBT! Throw in some Cross Canadian Ragweed (or Cody Canada) and Seth James too.

Another great group. I happened to stumble across alot of these groups back in my drinking days. Didnt listen to them for a while cause I was scared it would push me to drink. But I flipped what the songs ment to me during the sober time and fell back in love with them.
1 Like

Yup!!! Them, Jason Boland, Eleven Hundred Springs, Micky and the Motorcars, Hayes Carll…I can keep going. Definitely listened to these more while drinking, but still great.

1 Like

Rory Gallagher, alright @anon12657779!

Was just listening to him yesterday, “Irish Tour '74”

Here’s the monument for him in Cork that I took a pic of last yr.

4 Likes