What's your astrological sign

Piscis! :pisces:
Don’t really know what that means! :laughing:

2 Likes

Gemini :gemini: :blush:

2 Likes

Scorpio :scorpius: here and very much so even though of course I don’t believe in that sort of stuff… :scorpion:

2 Likes

Leo Leo leo… through and through, Aug 2. Not even close to another sign. Those who know me aren’t surprised lol!

5 Likes

Depending on the source, I am either Libra or Virgo. (9/23)

2 Likes

Hey Stephanie
I’m glad your enjoying it. Just for fun right. Lighten it up…
Taurus… dependable… reliable…great listeners…strong willed :blush:

1 Like

Hey very true …they would say your on the cusp…usually you tend to represent me more of one . Thanks for joining in the discussion. ,:blush:

Nice…that’s why you take such great pictures…lol.:blush:

1 Like

Hey Jesile
Thanks for joining the discussion. My older brother and one of my fav cousin is a Pisces…are generally very generous…good listeners…intuitive a water sign…flipped at times closed off. :blush: Read up if you have time…something to do.

1 Like

Hey Rebecca Nice …Claim it lionesses…on your thrown.:blush:

1 Like

Hey Jennifer and…lol…sign of the twins…gemins and Libras get along great. Both social… and indicesive at times. Geminis usually very intelligent.

Thanks for joing in the conversation.,:blush:

1 Like

Thank you! Strong willed is much more positive than stubborn! Which is what I’m sometimes, I mean Taurus are sometimes referred to as

2 Likes

Des your description of your sign comes through your writing, I think you described yourself perfectly :heart: Thanks for starting this thread!!

1 Like

Scorpio :scorpius:, some people seem to be afraid of Scorpio’s. They take a step back when I tell them :joy::joy:. My ascendant is also Scorpio :wink:

3 Likes

Haha so true! I wonder why that is :thinking:

1 Like

:thinking: maybe because they see through a lot of the noise created by others…

3 Likes

I’m Taurus too and I can relate a lot to being stubborn.

3 Likes

Awww thank you Ami… appreciate that :purple_heart:
Thanks for joing in the thread ,:blush:

This is sooooo my oldest son who is a true Scorpio. He just can’t be bothered with nonsense and he’s only 14…,:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

My daughter is a Scorpio…me a Leo and her a Scorpio… you should hear us bickering :rofl:

4 Likes