What's your astrological sign

Hey all I wanted to create this post just for fun and out of curiosity. I’m into Astrology a bit and curious to know our signs.
I am a 100% Libra. Always trying to find balance☮️.

6 Likes

This old scots man Aquarius same as my wife

5 Likes

Scorpio through and though!!

3 Likes

Nice. My youngest son is an Aquarius. He is so funny… Sure you are too.,

2 Likes

Nice…My oldest son is a Scropio…smart…strong and passionate…but don’t get on your bad side…am I right…

3 Likes

Oh my gosh completely. Also fiercely loyal and expect the same. I need to put all of my scorpio energy into recovery! :heart: Tell me more about libra, that’s one sign I don’t know much about actually

4 Likes

Yes…put that energy into recovery you will remain sobery and strong.

Libras are kindhearted, social always tries to remain neutral and non-judgemental hence the symbol of Libra is the justice sign . I’m am a social worker and just recently Yoga Educator certified. Now on the flip we can be indecisive…naive…and prone to highs and lows …I’m at the end of Libra few days away from Scorpio…I wish I had a little bit of your energy at times. We are who we are. I’m friend was telling me about a book she’s reading the bright and dark sides of the signs…find it fascinating and fun.

4 Likes

I’m a Libra as well! :relaxed:

1 Like

Sagittarius :sagittarius: here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m Cancer. :crab:
I honestly know nothing about astrology.

3 Likes

Pisces, same as my husband…which is wild cuz he is an electrical engineer and so not a ‘typical’ Pisces. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hey Libras on the house.

1 Like

Nice. Some of my closest friends and family members are Firery Sagittarius. Y’all are generally fun, social and protective. :purple_heart: Happy Birthday Month.

1 Like

Hey Lisa…Cancers are usually very family oriented…passionate and kind hearted…on the flip at times can be ,:crab:hey it’s all in perspective and for fun. If you have a chance read up a little I find it interesting off the similarities in personalities and sign types.

2 Likes

Nice. Water sign… Kind hearted…very intuitive as you know🙏🏾 I’ve never dated a Libra Man before. Guess there must be a lot of benefits of really connecting with your partner.

1 Like

Virgo. No idea what that makes me. Lol

3 Likes

Hey Joe

Again one of my best friends are Virgo. Thinkers…Analytical…Decisive…again these are just typical traits.

Good Sober Day!

Thanks same to you

1 Like

Thank you !

Hello! Thank you for this, I’m really enjoying reading this thread. I’m a Taurus.

1 Like