Whats your clean time?

3 weeks today!!!

6 Likes

One day at a time, Hollywood. And the support of people like me.

1 Like

3 years, 5 months, 16 days.

6 Likes

58 days sober.

5 Likes

Lol – just reread this. I meant people like me as in I needed to find other alcoholics who were really working in sobriety. I didn’t mean, “People like meeeee. sighghgh I’m the path.” :rofl::joy:

Day 8 today!

6 Likes

32 days and counting! The cookies came out great!!!

4 Likes

20 days no booze!

9 Likes

126 days sober

7 Likes

Me sober time is more than 4494 days without kokain and Crystalmeth I am from Europe BERLIN CITY .send u hugs and clean LOVE from my heart.

3 Likes

Just for 24h stay slow,step by step u will get it but not to fast ride your clean horse slowly before you will jump of .send u hugs and love ilkay sober time 4494 days without cocaine and Crystals I am so proud of u .the first ,30days are the hardest

2 Likes

Europe and the holy clean community of BERLIN CITY is proud of you @Finallyclarity

1 Like

Me too. 43 minutes so far today. 4680 days before that as well but the one that counts is this day. ODAAT.

Thanks, that means a lot! Wow 4494 days! That’s amazing!!!

168.70 days! :grinning:

2 Likes

89 days. I’m new to this site but seeing all of yalls months and years and awesome amounts of clean time is so inspiring! :heart:️:two_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

330 days today:)

5 Likes

Welcome pal! Day before the Big 90!! Great work. Thanks for joining us!:slight_smile:

1 month tomorrow

4 Likes

Hell yeah!!