Whats your clean time?

Thank you! I’m excited to hit 90. It’s the first time in 6 years I’ve made it to day 90 with noooo slip ups!

4 Likes

Day 28 today for me!! Looking forward to a month sober! Congratulations to everyone on their clean time!

1 Like

Good job! When did your mind stop racing? My anxiety is so bad

Day 9 today! I don’t feel like I’m in such a fog but I woke up feeling like my skin was crawling because of anxiety from the stupid crap I did to my family. Gosh this needs to get better right?

1 Like

It started feeling better for me right about where you’re at. I still get a little bit of the chills, but it’s like once you get through those first couple weeks, it’s so much better.
I have really bad anxiety already, so I had to take my propranolol, and I cut coffee for a while and switched to green tea. Tazo Zen is really good. Idk how your feelings on weed are, but a little indica before bed helped me eat and sleep better.

30 days no Alcohol. Feeling good.

1 Like

I did some pretty awful crap to my family too. But I think what’s important to everyone is that I’m doing better now and that I’m determined to be better for all of them. My mom and I are getting together a lot more, and that’s been helping me mentally. These are the things I get to enjoy because of my sobriety. I get to be part of my family again. It can feel pretty bad thinking about everything you’ve done, but when they see you do better you start to get their trust back.

37 days!! Clean and happy i have the chance to start again, so many friends haven’t been blessed with a second chance.

1 Like

32 Days :heart_eyes: !!!

1 Like

72 days with no alcohol! Yahoo!

2 Likes

Day 9 today.

3 Likes

Get it Bro!

16 days here and it’s getting better!!!

1 Like

30days and i feel great!!:blush:

2 Likes

2 Likes

59 days! Today I tie my longest time ever sober. I will make 60 this time.

2 Likes

160 days off the booze. Couldnt be happier or healthier, all the hard work is worth it!

1 Like

85 days for me

1 Like

I decided not to drink anymore on New year’s eve so today marks my 30 days clean. :slight_smile:

1 Like

On this amazing super blue blood moon morning,
123 days…

2 Likes