What's your pet up to?

The drunk girl at the end of the bar is plotting how to get away with MURDER :smirk_cat::scream_cat::smirk_cat::scream_cat::smirk_cat::scream_cat::smirk_cat::scream_cat::smirk_cat::scream_cat::smirk_cat::scream_cat::smirk_cat::scream_cat::smirk_cat:

3 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar rolled in poop in the woods smearing the poop deep into his neck and beard.
THEN, got a good bath and proceeded to run around wet and naked with this random rope in his mouth.

6 Likes

This dog is definitely cooler than me.

1 Like

The drunk guy at the end of the bar enjoying mixed nuts that was recycled. Touched by other drunks who peed, took a shit, who knowd what else they did and did not wash their hands and touched their nuts.

1 Like

The drunk guy at the end of the bar walked in, soaking wet from the rain, bare foot, and wants to sit on my lapโ€ฆ

3 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar canโ€™t even wipe his own nose

3 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is chewing the bars of his cage.

Sounds like a euphemism or an existential crisis.

Bohdi nursing on his brother Tigger. Theyโ€™ve been doing this since Bohdi came to live with us as a wee kitten.

2 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar just finished dribbling water all over the kitchen and now he wants more water to dribble some moreโ€ฆmessy mutt! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I ABSOLUTELY FREEKIN LOVE THIS GUY!!!

5 Likes