What's your pet up to?

Not sure if this is poor taste… but it made me laugh. If you need to remove the post, I understand.

"The drunk guy at the end of the bar… is watching birds and making little squeaking noises…" :thinking:

4 Likes

The drunk guy at the end of the bar continues to beg for snacky treats while plotting to kill me

4 Likes

:rofl: that’s good!!

1 Like

The drunk chick at the bar thinks 2:30 in the AM is a good time to go closet climbing

13 Likes

The drunk gal at the end of the bar has totally passed out

3 Likes

When I was little our cat had her kittens in my parents closet, in their shoes, lol. That picture reminded me of that…:grin:

2 Likes

What is most impressive is the shoes are on the upper shelves. I think she climbed the clothes, but didn’t knock anything down. Maybe Vader just used the force.

1 Like

The drunk guy at the end of the bar is eating tortilla chip crumbs off the floor, intermingled with his feces. What a gross weirdo.

12 Likes

drunk guys at the end of the bar are taking a nap together

9 Likes

Um, Les, what are those creatures???

2 Likes

The drunk chick at the end of the bar has been upstairs sleeping allllll morning, only getting up for one drink of water, and to use the restroom.

2 Likes

:rofl: I know a guy like that!

1 Like

That’s a total “do you come here often?” look if ever!! Too cute!!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s great!

1 Like

two of my rat boys :grin:

1 Like

The drunk gal at the end of the bar should call it a night.

5 Likes

The drunk girl at the end of the bar just urinated in my kitchen then fell asleep next to me on the sofa.

3 Likes

Typical…:roll_eyes: lol…

My drunk guy at the end of the bar is so off his head he’s ended up in the washing machine :scream:

Please please don’t tell me at that size THERE RATS😬