What's your reason today?

Ya . I also have a prayer journal that has one of my fav scriptures on it that I’m getting baptized to. “Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go” Joshua 1:9 .

5 Likes

6 Likes

Today I will not drink because the desired changed to :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Because I am worth it, always.

6 Likes

Today I will not drink because I love being a present momma. Also because I don’t drink anymore.:wink:

15 Likes

Because I quit.

5 Likes

Today I didn’t drink because I don’t drink alcohol any more.

6 Likes

Today I will not pick up because I am worth more. Thank you :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Today I will not drink because Im no longer afraid to feel my feelings. I don’t have to hide from them in booze.

10 Likes

Today I don’t drink because I know better.

9 Likes

Today I didnt drink because I am committed to myself, and I have learned (shes) worth it.:blush:

6 Likes

Loving the pool :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Reason not to drink? Easy, It’s Saturday and I got too much good stuff to do! It’s 530am and I’m heading out to hike in the mountains with a friend.

Bye for now…

4 Likes

Today I won’t drink because I want to make memories with my family and remember them :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Today I will not drink because my body is a spiritual vehicle, and I want to take care of it.

4 Likes

cuz i woke up early without an alarm, jumped out of bed and did some gardening — something that would have been ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE if i had drank last night. my reason today is: NO HANGOVERS!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

10 Likes

No reason.
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

because self respect is better than self loathing, regret, remorse, shame, incomprehensible demoralization, delirium tremors, a massive headache while hearing about all those shitty things I did that I don’t remember.

13 Likes

I’ve said it here before but that’s probably one of the biggest reasons that keep me sober; never having to feel that again. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes! No hangovers! Waking up clear.
Mornings are seriously so important to me.
I don’t get that if I’m drinking.
I’d rather have a slow and mindful morning, not an anxious and shameful one❤

3 Likes