What's your reason today?

Today I will not drink because I refuse to go backwards on my progress in life and health.

Today I will not drink because I love myself too much.

9 Likes

I will not pick up heroin or any kind of mind altering substance because life is too beautiful to throw it away.

5 Likes

Today i will not drink because i have 449 days today and i want to see it say 450! Also we are at my Granddaughterā€™s 5th birthday party. Ice water and Mio aka Gogee water!

3 Likes

Today I will not drink because I do prefer how I am and how my mind works when I am sober. :heart:

7 Likes

I will not drink today because I want to get up early for a run (and I wouldnā€™t inflict the drink related 3am anxiety on my worst enemy)!

4 Likes

Because if I picked up I wouldnā€™t be able to stop.

5 Likes

I will not drink today because my I have way more fun and feel more connected when Iā€™m sober. Also I donā€™t need or want alcohol in my life anymore.

2 Likes

Today I will not drink because I love feeling present

5 Likes

Today i will not drink because I deserve a good nights sleep.

4 Likes

Today I will not drink because I love nurturing and caring for my liver as well as the other vital organs in my body that are relying on me to choose them over alcohol. My peace is more important than any buzz.

10 Likes

Today I will not drink because itā€™s draining in every way.
My life needs substance, not substances.

4 Likes

Because I like being clean and sober,
And I like proper sleep. And Iā€™m proper tired :sleeping:

3 Likes

This is my reason today too! My liver and my health:)

5 Likes

My reason to be a better role model for my siblings and show them there is another way.

2 Likes

Today I will not drink cause I love who I am sober

3 Likes

Iā€™m staying sober today for my baby.

2 Likes

Today I did not drink because Iā€™m a better person without it!

1 Like

Iā€™m staying sober today because of the damage alcohol does to my entire body. I feel better when I donā€™t drink

Today I will not drink because I want to feel. I want to feel the good and the bad. I dont want to be numb anymore.

2 Likes

Today I didnt drink because I had yoga tonight and I am walking with my friend in the morning. I used to hate pretending I felt fine and chirpy whilst trying to hide my shaking hands!

2 Likes