Whattttt lol!

About a month at my job and I still really like it I’m learning each time I make biscuits, an easier technique for fluffy yummy biscuits :yum: my boss has also been a joy,pretty encouraging (I started a 2nd place and she congratulated me like whatttt does that even happen lol theres the title :rofl:

Anyways my schedules are pretty much being accommodated and my new employer seems alright as well but I’m so proud of myself no more excuses I want to change my circumstances I’ve gotta get off my butt and make it happen I have faith,lots of music to keep me sane and podcast lol I’m gonna have my own place and ride very soon :smiling_face::call_me_hand:t6:

send some good vibes this way !

18 Likes

Positive vibes to you always Laquitta!!! Keep moving forward!!

1 Like

Thank you buddy and right back at ya !!!:call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::call_me_hand:t6::smiling_face:

2 Likes

Nice work :grin::100:

1 Like

Tip for a nice drive:

Take a nice bottle of coffee or tea or sth like that and drive to a place that seems calming to you.

For me personally that’s resting areas on highways. A good place for some peace of mind imo.

And good vibes shall be sent to you :muscle: :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for the good vibes I’m soo dang proud :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

& will keep that tip in mind that’s definitely something I definitely be doing the moment I have a ride !!!:call_me_hand:t6:

I’ve got this upward and onwards my friend!! :call_me_hand:t6:

Peace and good vibes !!!:call_me_hand:t6:

2 Likes

Keep going! You got this! Keep that strong mentality :raised_hands::innocent:

1 Like

Thank youuuu!!!:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like