Where are you guys from?

No I demand to know your exact city right down to your zip code! :joy::joy::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

South shore of Montréal, Canada!

3 Likes

I know, the American accent drives me crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What’s a zip code?

2 Likes

I rode the Canadian version, which does exactly the same thing but is not called Maid of the Mist because you guys trademarked it :joy:

It was a blast! I got soaked :joy:

1 Like

Here in the UK they are post codes, in the US is zip code. The code given to your exact Street. Are you pulling my leg? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been ridden by a misty maiden does that count? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m in Canada. We maintained our ties to civilized society and still call them postal codes :grin:

3 Likes

Haven’t been but it’s on our camping bucket list

1 Like

I think they call them zip codes in the US in an attempt to try and distinguish themselves from the UK as they can’t stand the fact that they speak English! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Denver, Colorado has been home for over 10 years now…previously lived and grew up in south Florida :sun_with_face:

5 Likes

Cool screen name! Welcome to the community. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

20 minutes from there too. LP.

2 Likes

Not if you take back roads where you can drive fast, lol. Especially thru the rez, where there’s zero police, to get into the Falls. But I did live deep in the west side of Buffalo a while back and still worked in LP and that took a good 40 minutes. I hate commuting.

1 Like

I live in Syracuse so I might have.

2 Likes

We are practically neighbors

1 Like

Carmel NY
Putnum County
Neighboor to Westchester County who is right next to Manhattan

2 Likes

Nice. Youre about 2-3 hours away. My cousin lives there.

1 Like

Is it the same Putnam from “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee”? I wonder…

Could be??

1 Like