Where are you guys from?

I was the vocal coach on a high school production of that musical in my town. I’ve never been to Putnam County, but it certainly inspired a great musical!

Sounds like I’m the only west coast person…Arizona

2 Likes

Your not, there is a lovely fella on here from Arizona, he’s just taking a bit of a break at the moment though. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Salem, Oregon!!

3 Likes

I recently moved from Tucson, was there 9 years and miss it terribly. Much love for AZ.

3 Likes

I am from Las Vegas Nevada

1 Like

I’m in Tucson!!!

4 Likes

I’m from Wyoming

4 Likes

Go Pokes!!

1 Like

Yep. I work in Fairport and the company I work for also have an office in Syracuse.

1 Like

How’s everyone’s Saturday going?

3 Likes

Lodi, CA here

Central coast California

3 Likes

Quiet here. I have an early start tomorrow so just reading. You?

1 Like

Gonna make some dinner in and watch a movie. :blush: Attempting to bake some Cinnabons later lol :joy: we shall see how it goes!

1 Like

It’s a lazy, sleepy Saturday for me. I’ve only left my house once today and loving it :grin:
How’s your Saturday going?

Was at Costco all morning, just trying to get my weekly stuff and see everyone living in fear, panic buying, been home with kids rest of day, might go to a meeting later but I’m not hugging or shaking anyone’s hand

Been busy today doing some things around the house. Now just relaxing. :relieved: here’s to another sober Saturday!

1 Like

Yeah the grocery stores have been crazy in town. It’s mania out there!

New Orleans Louisiana!!!

1 Like