Where do you find your inspiration?

Just a thought for the day… I recently found a man on Facebook called “Jay shetty”. He talks a lot of sense and his words have helped me kinda make sense of life again.
Where does everyone else get there inspiration from?

“Excuses are the lies we tell ourselves everyday”

I hope everyone who’s struggling finds that inner strength today :muscle:. You’ve got this!!! :v:

2 Likes

I follow Prince Ea on Facebook and he shares a lot of Jay Shetty stuff. I also have the Calm app and love the quotes from the Daily Calm meditations. I post them on this thread when I do them :blush:

1 Like

Hey :wave:. I’ve just started using the calm app too and doing a bit of meditating. As a person who’d have laughed at this kinda stuff before, I’m now eating a massive slice of humble pie lol. It really helps doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Haha I know, who’d have thought just taking time to breathe would make such a difference!

I am fully embracing this life. I don’t eat meat or sugar, meditate and practice yoga most days, walk 2 - 4 miles a day… I never thought I would be that kind of person but I am and I am all for it! My boyfriend said I’m turning into a lentil :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

6 Likes

:joy: i’d take turning into a lentil over being a drunkard any day. Keep up the good work :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Ha yea lentils rule :raised_hands: