Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Colorado! :mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow:

1 Like

From scotland too! Hope you’re doing well in your recovery!

1 Like

Laos the past decade

Before that NY & RI.

1 Like

I’m from a town called rotherham in england, more than likely you lot who live over the other side of the world will have never heard of it. So I’ll do what I do when I’m on holiday abroad. So it goes like this , " so where do you come from then " ME. " rotherham in england "
“Where ?” ME. “rotherham near sheffield”
“Sheffield?” ME. “Yer Sheffield, you know the movie THE FULL MONTY”
" oh full Monty yer of course" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Everytime :rofl::rofl: makes me laugh everytime :+1:

1 Like

I’m from Scotland! No matter where in the world we are we have sobriety and clean living

7 Likes

Hello There! I’m from New Jersey, USA

Nice to meet you! Where in the UK do you reside?

3 Likes

I live at the top :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face: somewhere where there is loads of hills and ocean :grin:

1 Like

BC Canada as well

2 Likes

I live at the top :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth: somewhere where there is loads of hills and mountains :grin:

1 Like

The top sounds dreamy!

Lucky duck :grinning::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I live in the best part of scotland, the highlands :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sounds amazing :blush: … the UK is currently in lockdown, no one is allowed out!

1 Like

Smack dab in the middle of the U.S.A. It’s Not For Everyone. :smirk:

3 Likes

nebraska or America :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You live in my most favorite place in all the world​:heart:! My husband I honeymooned there, and have decided when we retire we will be settling in Scotland…around Dunfermline. That’s the hope and the plan anyway :grinning: You lived in the Highlands your whole life?

1 Like

I’m in Norfolk I’ll give you a wave as you go by :wave:

2 Likes

Oh I used to live near dunfermline but that is not the highlands… if you are gonna move to scotland absolutely move to the highlands, it’s a whole different world from the rest of the UK.

1 Like

Norfolk england? :blush: … or is there a Norfolk else where :sweat_smile: I am clueless at geography

England but there is a Norfolk elsewhere.

1 Like

Dunfermline is fife, I am from around that area but no I have lived in many areas. Been in the highlands 3 years and i am settling down here now because it’s so gorgeous!:christmas_tree:

2 Likes