Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Laos the past decade

Before that NY & RI.

1 Like

I’m from a town called rotherham in england, more than likely you lot who live over the other side of the world will have never heard of it. So I’ll do what I do when I’m on holiday abroad. So it goes like this , " so where do you come from then " ME. " rotherham in england "
“Where ?” ME. “rotherham near sheffield”
“Sheffield?” ME. “Yer Sheffield, you know the movie THE FULL MONTY”
" oh full Monty yer of course" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Everytime :rofl::rofl: makes me laugh everytime :+1:

1 Like

I’m from Scotland! No matter where in the world we are we have sobriety and clean living

7 Likes

Hello There! I’m from New Jersey, USA

Nice to meet you! Where in the UK do you reside?

3 Likes

I live at the top :face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face: somewhere where there is loads of hills and ocean :grin:

1 Like

BC Canada as well

2 Likes

I live at the top :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth: somewhere where there is loads of hills and mountains :grin:

1 Like

The top sounds dreamy!

Lucky duck :grinning::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I live in the best part of scotland, the highlands :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sounds amazing :blush: … the UK is currently in lockdown, no one is allowed out!

1 Like

Smack dab in the middle of the U.S.A. It’s Not For Everyone. :smirk:

3 Likes

nebraska or America :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You live in my most favorite place in all the world​:heart:! My husband I honeymooned there, and have decided when we retire we will be settling in Scotland…around Dunfermline. That’s the hope and the plan anyway :grinning: You lived in the Highlands your whole life?

1 Like

I’m in Norfolk I’ll give you a wave as you go by :wave:

2 Likes

Oh I used to live near dunfermline but that is not the highlands… if you are gonna move to scotland absolutely move to the highlands, it’s a whole different world from the rest of the UK.

1 Like

Norfolk england? :blush: … or is there a Norfolk else where :sweat_smile: I am clueless at geography

England but there is a Norfolk elsewhere.

1 Like

Dunfermline is fife, I am from around that area but no I have lived in many areas. Been in the highlands 3 years and i am settling down here now because it’s so gorgeous!:christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Melbourne, Australia :earth_americas:

1 Like

It surely is much different…beautiful open country…no comparison. I think we decided central Scotland because will be older ya know…I might not be able to navigate in my 60’s. Figured play it safe and be close to hospital in the event of emergencies…and I adore history so I wanted to be close to all the castles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes