Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Sacramento, California

4 Likes

Virginia Is for lovers!!!

2 Likes

Upstate NY, Dead center of the snow belt.lucky us we get the lake effect off Ontario

3 Likes

Eugene Oregon! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’m in Brunswick, Ohio

1 Like

Columbus, Ohio east side

1 Like

Born in Raleigh, NC, moved all over the place, and now happily settled in Providence, RI :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I grew up in Eugene! Went to Sheldon and the UofO!

2 Likes

I’m in Nashville, TN. I’m relatively new to sobriety. It’s something I desperately want to end the nightmare. Alcohol has ripped everything away from me. I’m in AA and have a sponsor. I was thinking that this app would be another good tool to help me accomplish this very hard goal. Hope to be talking to y’all. Have a good sober day.

5 Likes

Wow, I’m blown away by the worldwide diversity on here!

Montreal, Quebec, Canada here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

:v:I’m in Durham. Bull City!

3 Likes

Hi! Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada :canada:

3 Likes

Nice, it’s beautiful up there! And no Trump! Lmao

2 Likes

Hahaha this is true…Trudeau is pretty awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@ImJustMe @alpine_1975 I’m from NC. Went to East Carolina. I used to joke I got out of there with our any serious drug or alchol problems. Guess I shouldn’t have said that!

2 Likes

@ImJustMe @alpine_1975 @Sally1 I was born in Raleigh, went to college at UNC Greensboro! Glad to see some fellow North Carolinians :grinning:

3 Likes

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

4 Likes

Fort Worth, Texas. Born and raised.

2 Likes

Close to Dallas, TX. Lived lots of different states but I guess sometimes it’s true, u always go home. Lol…

2 Likes

Day 16 felt great… I don’t have to worry bout gettin sick again… :+1:t3:

From south Florida margate

1 Like