Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

I’m from Manteno about 30 min South of Chicago.

2 Likes

40 miles north of Syracuse NY. The place on TV getting all the snow Parish, NY. Lucky us we have lake Ontario for lake effect :penguin::penguin::penguin:

2 Likes

New Jersey

1 Like

Originally Zimbabwe but now in Nottingham, UK

3 Likes

…the fringes of New York City.

2 Likes

I am from one of those WI cities as well.

1 Like

I currently live in Fresno, California.

3 Likes

Im fron Az, moved to cali and have a solid network out here if u need support get at me!

1 Like

Where in Arizona are you?? I was born in Mesa, raised in Peoria and Glendale and moved to Phoenix once i discovered drugs… Very hard to stay sober there at least for me

I was born in AZ…Fort Huachuca. But my family moved back to Canada when I was still very young. But I think AZ is one of the most beautiful places on earth. So many amazing places.

4 Likes

It is very beautiful! Hopefully i can go enjoy those places soberly and have a good time. Ive been in Ca for 2 months and it feels like 20 years lol. Never visited Fort Huachuca though

I too was in AZ for 11 years. Mesa, then Peoria, finally Goodyear. Was a Store Director for Bashas’… I’m sure that will ring a bell.

1 Like

Which Bashas?? Ive been all over peoria

Yes!! I’m only 3 days in and have ZERO friends in California. I’m going bonkers!!!

2 Likes

Nicole_Dawn, what part of Cali are you??

Drying out on Grand Lake O’ The Cherokees, Oklahoma.

1 Like

Melbourne, Australia

1 Like

London :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m from Erie, PA but live in Tucson, AZ with plans to relocate to Portland. I miss those green things. I think they are called grass and trees.

4 Likes

Living in Miles City, Montana:)

1 Like