Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

Born and bred and raised and still here in Amsterdam Netherlands.
tenor

2 Likes

Railway girders that’s a first av heard that lol plus they took a lot the sugar out it so not the same great taste lol

London , England :uk:

2 Likes

went there a year ago . Squidged it in between Vietnam and Cambodia for 3 days - loved it !

2 Likes

Southeastern Oklahoma, USA.

1 Like

And if proof were necessary:

2 Likes

Milwaukee, Wisconsin :cheese:

@Frozenyoghurt cool! I’ve been here 11 years now… it’s home as much as I complain sometimes. LOL. If you are ever back we have AA meetings here now. :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Brighton, England

2 Likes

I’ve not been to AA . I’ve googled them a zillion times but I’m terrified that I’ll meet someone I know through professional circles . I know that sounds lame , but that was why I was so thrilled about finding this support forum .
May I ask what took you to Laos ?

1 Like

Austria. Not Australia. No kangaroos here :grin:

2 Likes

North Carolina (US) country boy here.

1 Like

I’ve been transplanted so many times around the USA, it’s hard to answer that! But I tell people now that I live in Northeastern Iowa but left a piece of my heart in Southern Arizona. If people get nosy, I also mention I mostly identify as a Michigander, having mostly grown up in West Michigan. But wait! There’s more…:wink:

1 Like

Just from everywhere huh

Sorta feels that way!

Nothing wrong with moving around some. I’m mostly just NC, VA, and GA

1 Like

Southern man! Mostly Midwestern gal, here. IA, IL, MI, born in NV, 9 years in AZ. And my folks and brothers live in KY!

1 Like

Hey me too!!!

1 Like

Colorado! :mountain_snow::mountain_snow::mountain_snow:

1 Like

From scotland too! Hope you’re doing well in your recovery!

1 Like