Brooklyn, NY

2 Likes

Nice! It’s a great place to live.

1 Like

Runburg sucks tho

Fort Worth, Texas

2 Likes

I agree…that’s a rough area. I stay south of the river

Hi everyone! I’m writing to you from Halifax, Canada! :heart::purple_heart::heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Like dove springs? I used to stay there and William cannon and over off of oltorf

Just moved from William Cannon and Westgate to off Slaughter west of 1-35 :grin:

1 Like

Michigan. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I lived in downeast for about 2 yrs (20 yrs ago), from MA. What part?

Tulsa Oklahoma

1 Like

I have family in Tulsa. I am a Sooner graduated from OU a very long time ago. :wink:

Altavista, Virginia…

1 Like

Hermosa Beach, CA

2 Likes

Currently in Ohio (Cincinnati area) but was raised in California…i miss it there so much, especially the weather lol. I was always sober and pretty happy there

1 Like

California misses you? :heart::surfing_man::sun_with_face:
Where were you in CA?

What took you there? Lol

1 Like

We moved all over but most of my time was spent in either siskiyou county up by the Oregon boarder or in Orange county (city of Orange and Anaheim). My mom and i left my father because of his drinking and we moved out here to be with her side of the family. But my mom forgot you cant run from your problems simply by moving location lol Have you been in California your whole life?

1 Like

Finally someone from So Cal!

Most of my life…lived in San Diego. Now I am in South Bay which isnt that far from Anahiem (OC).

I hope things work out for you and your mom.

:blush:

1 Like

Oh man I went to tonys on the pier once and it was awesome if I’m thinking of the same area. And thank you!! :heart: