Where my cat people? #2

Cool catch with her paw on her/his head. Reminds me of a song I used to sing as a kid:
Hoofd, schouders, knie en teen, knie en teen/ head, shoulders, knee and toe, knee and toe.
:person_gesturing_ok:

3 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday, beautiful Luna!!

3 Likes

Yes, me too!!

3 Likes

Here is a picture of the picture of my cat that I keep on my desk.

18 Likes

Aaah, so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great picture and good camera position that low on the floor, like it!

2 Likes

18,wow what a gift. Beautiful Luna,I love it @Mno. I caught Indigo in total relaxation. My talker.

16 Likes

Thank you!

@Soberbilly I wish I looked as cute and graceful as Indigo does if I relaxed in that position. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Just came across a baby Al pic
@Alisa
Look at that face.
Her nose :heart_eyes_cat:
dweasle dg bd
She’s always been a little bed bug.

17 Likes

Gorgeous kitties!! Quite the furry lot!

1 Like

Aww what a little pumpkin seed!

I was at the vet office today picking up Zelda’s meds and this lady had brought in a whole group of kittens and two of them had been adopted by staff members. It was really adorable. It really is something to watch kittens when you have gotten used to having an elderly kitty.

6 Likes

Guess where I need to sit to do my work?

17 Likes

Old kitties have their special charm :orange_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:
@Chiron @Mno @Dazercat

I was at the vet again yesterday morning with the old boy because I was worried. Seems to have been only a little constipation after anaesthesia. I’m highly vigilant on litter box issues as urinary retention is deadly within 24 hours if not medicated.

His teeth are ok again, he needs heart meds and poor Missi hisses at him because she still smells the anaestesia and desinfectant on him and is irritated.

He seems to be ok, only a bit grumpy and very needy for sleeping on me and snuggles. I’m grateful he wants me to comfort him :orange_heart:

We were waiting in the car at the vet :blush: He is really easy to handle, I can let him out of the transport box for the drive so he can make himself comfortable whereever he wants. Must be a boy thing, my persian even didn’t need a box and slept on the front passenger seat.

18 Likes

Somewhere else :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Cat nip fish

16 Likes

Look at that precious grumpy face!!

1 Like

He was not amused indeed :joy:

1 Like

A relaxing friday afternoon after a busy morning. Missi on me, Tiglat beside me and Schimanski in the chair. All three sleeping, two snorring. I’m sure I’ll fall asleep too soon. I want to be cat too. They spread peace and love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

I’m glad he’s doing alright and it was nothing more than a little constipation. :smile_cat:

1 Like

My morning snuggle buddy Water.

17 Likes