Where my cat people? #2

Continuing the discussion from Where my cat people? (Part 1) - #2612 by Mbwoman.

Previous discussions:

20 Likes

My old boy napping :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

50 Likes

Meeeeeowwwwwww!

44 Likes

This is when I had Covid…she lays on my chest every night.

38 Likes

47 Likes

So lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Cats are so sensitive and caring. Mine are always next to me or on me when I feel unwell.

And in the morning. For snuggles and breakfast. Under the white blanket that’s me :grin:

38 Likes

Put together a castle for her highness with the giant Amazon box i got sent, but she wasn’t interested in going inside more than once.

30 Likes

Me! I am a cat person. Leif and Loki

Totally agree that cats sense when you are unwell. When my daughter had her appendix out she was in so much pain when she came home, and Leif came straight to her and sat and purred with her. The transformation in her was amazing. They are such a gift :blush:

35 Likes

Oh, I am not a totally crazy cat lady, just realised it looks like I treat Leif like a baby :rofl: That was my daughter, he loves being pushed around or carried like a baby. I have never known a cat like him, one of a kind!

8 Likes

My daughter and Harper

Her cat castle

And of course her cat stroller!!

Harper gets treated like a baby in our household too! Haha!

36 Likes

Please tell me: what is a cat stroller for? I’ve never seen such thing. our cats walk on their own :blush:

2 Likes

It’s for FUN!! And to see how pissed off you can make a cat…lol!

5 Likes

Warm towels!

28 Likes

Sitting on a “throne” of recently laundered towels in true Queen :crown: style. Needless to say grinning from ear to ear like a true Cheshire cat who got the cream :rofl::rofl::rofl:

27 Likes

36 Likes

I see a kitty lip!! Cute!

2 Likes

Lazy sunday

22 Likes

My 2 new babies that we just brought home yesterday! Pumpkin and Charlie!

30 Likes

So cute. :heart_eyes_cat: Already jonesing for the heat vent I see. Love orange tabbies.
:pray:t2::heart:

3 Likes

Aaaaahhhhh!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Cuties!!

1 Like