Where my cat people? #2

Moderation has never worked for me.

4 Likes

Hi. My name is @TrustyBird and I am a cuteness addict. I only really understood this when the resulting cat chirps and tiny teeth interfered with my work life.

6 Likes

Can’t stop, won’t stop. :joy:

4 Likes

Day 2 of my imprisonment.

16 Likes

Your old lady is sweet. How old? Alobar is 13 and Indigo is 12.

3 Likes

Haha, this reminds me of one of our cats and my husband. They have a special relationship. I can always tell when he is talking to this cat, rather than me/the kids/the other cat. He turns so soppy :rofl:

3 Likes

12 and 13 is getting up there! She is 21. I think she is the currently reigning champion of old cats on TS haha

5 Likes

15 Likes

Today we had to drop Noodle at a cattery or as we caĺl it the kitty motel.

We are on a road trip away for a couple of days having a break.

But look what we found today! I got lots of pats and mooches while I ate my pie!

16 Likes

It’s been a while he has paid me a visit, but he’s back :blush:

15 Likes

15 Likes

How do you tell them apart? :scream_cat: I mean with 6 pets I’m always calling someone the wrong name and none of them look alike.

4 Likes

They were very close to being named Chin and Leg because the only way we could tell them apart was by a spot on Bird’s chin and the spot on Water’s leg. Now Bird is a little chunkier than his brother so it is easier.

3 Likes

Clever girl :blush:

2 Likes

Beatrix lovin her new banana.

15 Likes

:heart:

15 Likes

Please send my buddy Water some love today. He is alert, eating and drinking but I woke up to him drooling excessively. His brother is giving him space too which is usually a sign that one of them isn’t feeling well. We have an appointment to drop him off on Thursday if this hasn’t cleared up. Hopefully it is self-limiting.

I will be at work for the next 12 hours worrying about this little fella.

16 Likes

:pray: :heart: Positive vibes and thoughts Water’s way X

3 Likes

Oh no :grimacing:
Mavy was sick yesterday. But he’s better today. I was so happy when he ate this morning. These cats are our children and it hurts so much when they aren’t well. I hope like you said it is self-limiting. Eating and drinking is a big positive. I hope work flys by for you so you can’t get home to him.
:pray:t2::heart:
Keep us posted.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies. Continue discussion at Where my cat people? #2 (Part 3).