Where my cat people? #2

My heart is melting! X :hugs:

2 Likes

This is Smokey :yellow_heart: found him in a no kill shelter!

21 Likes

Handsome kitty! How long has Smokey had you?

3 Likes

Greetings from Tony!

24 Likes

Just put Wicky on the scale. I knew she was overweight by how she looks but oh my it’s even worse then I thought!
Her weight is 8 kilo/ 17,6 pounds! :face_with_peeking_eye::flushed:
She is official obese!
Her formal staff was giving her to much to eat and to little to do I think.
She is already on a diet and today her new calorie restricted food arrives. Hope it helps.

But like you said @Mbwoman there is a lot of kitty to cuddle :sweat_smile:

Ps her normal weight has to be between 3 and 4 kilo/ 6,6 till 8,8 pounds.

20 Likes

Aaaaah such a nice catch this photo!! So cute!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Please watch her catefully. A cat with hunger is not a happy cat, she is beautifull though! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Aww,love Tony💛

Alobar contemplating if the coffee is too hot and deciding left or right thigh. Ah,the right it is.

16 Likes

He was adopted in 2019 after being in shelters for 6 years! Crazy because he is so cute and sweet, and it has been a joy watching his personality blossom. He’s also a big baby now so it’s hard to imagine him fighting for his life on the streets :joy::joy:

5 Likes

I know you will help her get back to a healthy weight. It is SO easy to overfeed.

3 Likes

I’m so thankful no-kill shelters exist. He looks like a sweet, wonderful boy. Everyone wins!

4 Likes

Going to use this schedule and food from now on. Before that I just gave less but this is a better way. It’s a special food with loads of nutrition and fibres so she won’t be hungry.
She doesn’t have to be thin, but some weight off would be nice.

5 Likes

naaaaa, I love your chunky kitty, she is adorable. Not too much diet :flushed::heart:

2 Likes

My cat, Taz, has lost a little bit of weight but still weighs 18.2 lbs! The vet wants him to get down to about 15 lbs.

3 Likes

My dudes, looking cute. We’ve taken to calling the kitty on the right Fatsy Cline. They are about a year and a half and we just started them on weight management food. It’s not them, it’s me. This cat mama has a heavy hand feeding-wise. I am both the problem and the solution in this case. :heart_eyes_cat::joy_cat:

16 Likes

My three cuties were so lovely today. They snorred around me on the couch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Dozzi getting sleepy on my lap.

19 Likes

16 Likes

Lola and Sophie :heart_eyes_cat:

15 Likes

The Ginger Ninja at rest, contemplating his next victim!

Aengus getting owned by Tici and Loki

16 Likes