Where my cat people? #2

She was a gorgeous young lady. She’s still gorgeous , but a little more distinguished. :smiley_cat: Great markings. Like God couldn’t make up his mind. Orange tabby or gray tabby. Best of both. :heart_eyes_cat:
Thanks for the pic.

1 Like

He? What a clown :smile_cat:. Love it it. You got a good pose with him looking in the camera. Kinda :smile_cat:

1 Like

@Miranda I love tabbies. My favorite coloring on a cat. Oh you’re right! It’s not common to have a female orange tabby! I’ve read they’re almost always male! How awesome! Yes, leave the little one with your husband so they can be awake together while you get your ZZZZs. Great idea. Good luck. :slight_smile:

@Dazercat She’s always been a beautiful cat. That was the first thing about her that grabbed me when I first saw her. I pet her and then when I tried to leave, she called to me, so I went back and gave her a little pet, then tried to leave again. Every time she called out to me, so I knew I needed to adopt her. The lady in charge of her case told me later that was really unusual because she was normally a quiet cat. Now she doesn’t want to leave me after all these years (I guess she’ll live forever :laughing: ). Oh yeah, Zergling was such a character! I have so many great pictures of that little snot. He was like my child while Zelda has always been like a good friend/roommate.

4 Likes

Recently adopted a kitty cat. Her same is Suzie she’s a perfect fit for our family.

16 Likes

Lola loving the fire♥️

23 Likes

I Just love walking up the driveway home to this.

15 Likes

Not sure if it’s the angle or what, but her legs! in that 1st pic make it look like she’s going to be super tall! Adorbs.

Haha you’re right her legs look super long!
She’s a very long cat in general :rofl:
She really likes to stretch out!

17 Likes

So pretty! Lucky her, lucky you!

That second one make her looks like one of those animal draught excluders :rofl: So cute!

2 Likes

The Temperpedic is amazing so far! I usually really really struggle to sleep well, between insomnia I’ve had my whole life and being a big girl - no mattress has ever felt good lol. But it’s been a few days and I love it! It’s reduced my tossing and turning by like 90%. And I’m actually excited to get in bed so I’ve been going to bed earlier and sleeping for a good amount of time! :yum: It’s amazing to be able to lay on my side and feel supported and not cramped/bent because of my hips!

2 Likes

Woke up to Cujo cuddled next to me. :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Cujo apparently approves of the Temperpedic too. :laughing:

Thanks for the feedback! That’s really helpful. I will have to look into it more. I’m glad it’s working out for you :+1:

2 Likes

I love your name for him. Starcraft fan, I’m guessing.

1 Like

My Ezio decided to show Lola her big ole streeettccchhh.

16 Likes

Thanks and absolutely. :+1: Always preferred playing Zerg too.

First time I saw him as a kitten, he was jumping around, attacking the air, while his siblings were sleeping in a pile. He was long and slim compared to his very fuzzy siblings. I knew he was the one and that he would be “Zergling”. The adoption lady just looked at me for a moment before saying, “He’s your cat…” :laughing:

And yeah, he would jump from the floor to the top of the door as a young adult. Here’s a picture of that little asshole hanging out on the top of the bedroom door. Total Zergling. :laughing:

coolzergling1

16 Likes

This is stiks my sisters cat he reminds me of a mountain lion.

18 Likes

Moka is all into dove watching lately. I seem to have a nest on my roof, and he’s just hypnotized with the sounds of the birdies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dove:

15 Likes

17 Likes

He’s laser focused is he?
Intense.
Great pic.
I hope he doesn’t bring one home to you :scream:

1 Like