Where my cat people? #2

Luna’s with me. :yellow_heart: :blue_heart:

37 Likes

Is that her new toy? Still guarding it! :rofl: Beautiful girl.

2 Likes

Hahaa omg she’s the cutest

2 Likes

She wants you to try to get it from her, lol

1 Like

@JennyH When it fits, I sits. :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

I could look at cats in weird positions/places all day :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Alice still not feeling well.

Sometimes you just need your daddy.
:pray::heart:

23 Likes

Oh bless her, what is wrong? Sending get well strokes to her :heart:

2 Likes

His favorite pastimes include stealing my socks and tormenting the dog. Also he’s really long.

19 Likes

Thanks for the pets.
She’s had 2 UTIs already this month.
Antibiotics knocked them out. But something keeps coming back. We are waiting on a urine culture because this time it’s not a UTI. They can tell it’s not a blockage from when they used the needle to get the urine. So we wait. It’s always so dangerous when they go in and out of the litter box and pace around. She’s still not herself. But we have heard some good strong whizzing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and also seen some small drops and pacing in and around the box. She’s 15 with other old cat issues as well. I think she spending more time with me because mommy gives all the drugs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. But she takes her meds really well for a cat in her pill pockets. Didn’t mean to write a book. Hopefully they call about the culture today or tomorrow. It’s almost been a week. Or I’ll be calling them.

10 Likes

A little survey, out of interest.

What do you feed your buddies?

Cat food
  • Wet food
  • Dry food
  • Dry and wet food

0 voters

5 Likes

Little Moka and grumpy Toffee in the background! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

25 Likes

I give Moby wet food as a treat, does that count? :rofl:

4 Likes

Good question. Me too, they only get a tiny bit of wet food a day :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Oh bless her, and needle to get the urine sounds horrible :cry: I hope everything is clear and you get the results soon. You made me laugh with the strong whizzing though, poor thing has no privacy right now :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Luna doesn’t drank enough when I gave her wet food, leading to problems with her peeing. After some searching found 1 particular kind of organic wetfood she likes and stays healthy with.

4 Likes

I don’t like where this is leading…

16 Likes

Haha, that is a recipe for trouble! Leif tried to join my daughter in the bath yesterday, it was not successful. Having a good nose at your products too :rofl:

5 Likes

OMG that second picture! What a great shot.

2 Likes

Used to be canned and kibble, but one day she took a look at the kibble and decided that she was worth more than that. :laughing: :sob: My wallet definitely shows that she is now worth more.

Poor Alice. Those UTIs are so rough on kitties.

3 Likes