Where my cat people? #2

Can I move into that cat tower? Looks like there’s enough room for a bachelor apartment in the middle there. :laughing: :innocent:

Looks like a great tower!

7 Likes

That’s awesome! What a beautiful kitty :innocent: A new member of the family :cat: :innocent:

3 Likes

Good morning on the first monday during Advent :blush:
This is how I was woken up today :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She wants breakfast …

17 Likes

I love the second picture
“I’m not asking you again” :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, they were pretty nagging but first laundry, my 10 min. at the office in the morning and kitchen chores :rofl:
now the bowls are empty and the cats happily full - miowing for attention and fun :hugs:

Look what happenend while I was typing!!! Tiglat!!! You brat!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

They are too cute to be angry at. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Please? Just a bit!

16 Likes

Alright cat people, what do you call is when a cat rolls down you? My cat seems to do it when it is happy and it looks like a somersault on their necks? Whatever it is it is weird and ecstatic looking and it brings me joy. Of course I cannot get a picture but in my house we call that move a cinnamon roll. I found a gif but can’t resize it.

2 Likes

Dora and Paula would have eaten it by now. :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

That’s a nice way to wake up @erntedank . Beautiful cats.

Alobar tells me that Bilateral Stimulation Music calms him down

Indigo is pretty calm already

17 Likes

Hotel cat.
Duncan.

17 Likes

Absolutely adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

What a sweetie!

15 Likes

The Visit by Friedrich Dürrenmatt was broadcasted in memoriam Christiane Hörbiger, a wonderful Austrian actress who passed away today.
I saw the version with the cat :grin::rofl:

16 Likes

Midnight at the Oasis p.s. hope your cat liked the tribute @erntedank .

11 Likes

We turned on the cat TV today (aka put food in the bird feeder). I have snared two interested fellows. :feather:

15 Likes

The Birdman looking down from his cabinet roost.

19 Likes

Made a new friend today. This is her sweet cuddly kitty Pookie.

17 Likes

Pretty!!! Made my think of my first cat Poeki, the one on top here, 1974 or thereabouts. We had two as you see, the red was called Sinjoor, but Poeki was my best friend.

18 Likes

What did you say to him?!? Lol

5 Likes