Where my cat people? #3

Making noise is good she has still got it :hugs: especially after sedation. Strong girl :muscle:
I’m glad she is getting the best care she looks so good and is going strong at 18 you are great cat parents :heart:

4 Likes

Woody is keeping WIFI company.

15 Likes

Stewy and Rita :heart:

15 Likes

The old boy is feeling good today, I saw him on the scratching post :see_no_evil: I’m grateful for his snuggles :heart:

Missi had fun with the fresh linen on the bed. Schimanski sniffed the insurance agent :joy:

Now after a busy day it’s couch time … Missi on me purring, the boys sleeping :heart:

Edit to add: sleeping beauty

14 Likes

Welcome you sweet cute fluffball :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

A beautiful tempered morning when you can leave the windows open until noon. A cat perspective:

Chilling until the human is done with morning routine

Checking out all windows and open balcony

Breakfast!!! Finally!!!

Cat Shenanigans enjoying the breeze airing the house

Motivated to help the human … whatever … nope … MY box :joy::joy::joy:

17 Likes

We got them a deckchair…

19 Likes

They all look so happy. Especially Schimanski, top cat!

They all eat out of the same bowl?

3 Likes

Getting in some catio time finally. And the Jasmine smells wonderful

19 Likes

I use a normal plate to feed them. Having 3 bowls was senseless, the bowl next to yours was always more yummi :see_no_evil::joy:
They get mostly kidney diet, having 1 cat on a special diet is nearly impossible.

The catio is beautiful!

4 Likes

I picked Kiki up the other day(not something I do often), and noticed a significant difference in her weight! We’ve had the diet food for 8 months now. I’m not exactly sure how much she lost, bc I have a terribly old scale and didn’t write anything down, but I think it’s somewhere around 4lbs! :smiley_cat: Still a chub, but a healthier chub :joy_cat:

Edit-idk why the first pic cut in half :woman_shrugging:

18 Likes

That Jasmin looks great Eric, so big.
That smell always remind me of holidays :blush:

4 Likes

She looks much better now!
Wikkel lost a few lbs too with the help of special diet food. But later on she got stomache issues by it so now she has different food but restricted. That works for her too.

17 Likes

Hot boy summer :desert_island::sun_with_face::desert_island:

20 Likes

I bet the cats really love being out there :grin:
Since Basil has left us too early :face_holding_back_tears: Stewy has stepped up and is taking care of Rita.
It’s so beautiful to see him making sure she is ok.
Cats are such beautiful souls.
The last few days we have spent out in the garden/catio.
The sun is only in the garden from 10am and gone by 2pm so it’s quite safe for them and shaded so they get some sun and some shade. I let them out around 12pm so they get some sun but it’s not full on.

:sunflower:

7 Likes

Oh look at the boys on their loungers :hugs: too cute and growing up fast!

4 Likes

So are those lounges made for cats? Or what?
Seriously looks like they were made for your boys. If I show the wife I’ll have 4 of them tomorrow. Ya I always blame the wife’s she loves your cat pics by the way.

7 Likes

Son of a bitch :smile_cat::scream_cat:
Im on it!

10 Likes

Dang you Amazon :scream:
Got 2 coming Saturday @Tragicfarinelli :smile_cat:
Thanks a lot!

10 Likes

Sorry Eric! It has to be done though they are too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can’t wait to see your furbies on their loungers. Be sure to give them a talk drink of water next to it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes