Where my cat people? #3

Continuing the discussion from Where my cat people? #2 - #2549 by mx_elle.

Previous discussions:

18 Likes

Mavy and B want to start the new thread :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

43 Likes

Kitty has to sleep in my spot! :kissing_cat:

33 Likes

What a cutie beauty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Love the name!

2 Likes

Yesterday I got all 3 in one spot :blush:

23 Likes

Wikkel enjoying the “cold” floor. She’s doing fine. Lost some weight and her fur looks so much healtier now. It was a bit grease and flaky when we got her.

24 Likes

@TrustyBird
How’s water?

4 Likes

Better, thanks for asking Daze! He is back to playing and his listlessness is gone. I cancelled his emergency appointment and need to schedule an annual visit for both boys. Scary times always happen during the busiest weeks don’t they?

Edited to say I know I sound kind of like a dick with that last comment. I think I’m a little tired. Tired, sober, grateful and caffeinating. Cat-fenating?
Here’s a restful Water pic. He’s still a little slow but nothing like that very scary very drooly day.

14 Likes

Ya. And they completely ruin your day with worry when they do something like that. Looks like the 4 of us ( in case you didn’t see Mavy’s issue Monday) came through it well.
Thanks for letting me know. It’s all about the cat you know.

I just made an appointment for Daisy for a dental :open_mouth: she’s 9 now never had one; it was recommended. And I’m cool with that. I had my July calendar out for scheduling and they said how bout tomorrow :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:
Dang it :grimacing: I had nothing on my schedule. One more day of kitty angst coming my way.

Give Water a loving scritch on the chin from me. And Bird.

5 Likes

I’m glad to hear all kitties are ok again. It’s such a worry when they are not.

This is the only way to cope with the heatwave. Note: I don’t have an AC installed, I am oldfashioned and close the windows and shades to keep the house temperated. Tomorrow I’ll be up at 4 to air it until 7.

16 Likes

He took the scritch and curled into a perfect kitty crescent for you @Dazercat I think it is a dental thing, he still drools a little when he sleeps.

Give Mavy that scritch right back from me and hello to all your sweet fur babies. I wish them health. @erntedank give your long haired kitties some cooling scratches in front of a fan from me. Stay cool all.

18 Likes

28 Likes

16 Likes

Welcome to the community Annliz. What a cute little baby you got there. I hope to see you around. And learn the name of that little precious guy. I got 2 grays. 1 wasn’t enough.
:smiley_cat::kissing_cat:

1 Like

Love coming home from my walk and seeing this guy in the window on his window bed.

12 Likes

Is Meowcifer shaved in a lion cut? I heartily approve. :lion:

1 Like

Oh yes, he is a fluffball!

1 Like

Ms. Callie Marie Bean

24 Likes

My girl.
Just back from her first dental.

And she got to keep all her teeth. Yay :grin:
What a week.
I hate dropping them off early morning without food. And putting them under.
@erntedank
Poor thing.
And the other 5 guys didn’t get to eat right away either.
@Alisa
She looks pretty good. I’ll try and get her to smile next time. She smiles just like Billy does :smirk_cat:
@Soberbilly :laughing:

18 Likes

I didn’t get to keep all my teefies,lol

5 Likes