Where my cat people? #3

I just now saw your smile pic. I swear you look like Daisy Cat.
There’s worse :joy:

4 Likes

Mee- yow!

15 Likes

Happy to hear that all teeth are still in :+1:
Yes, all pets no food is wawawawa please shut up you’ll get your food later kind of day :scream_cat::see_no_evil::roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Chilling on a sunny sunday

17 Likes

Healthy Water relaxing on a Sunday

And a Bob’s Burgers Bird

16 Likes

Ba Da B!

Always always always around for a print job.

20 Likes

Does B have two different colored eyes and I am just noticing? Heterochromia kitty!

4 Likes

Oooh- just noticed that now…
So very cool! Id be mesmerized all day

3 Likes

Moka & Toffee! :two_hearts:

22 Likes

Yes. And yes :smile_cat:
That particular pic is a good one to see that.

And she’s already destroyed/jammed one printer. It’s a real pain to have to run up stairs to beat the cat to the printer before she gets her paws in there :smirk_cat: But so much fun.

If she’s ever hiding I just start a copy and she comes running. It’s her kryptonite :joy_cat:
@JazzyS

9 Likes

Oh my…im laughing here…i can just see her chasing after the next print job!
Such Beautiful eyes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She’s a hoot :joy:
You should see her when the window washer guys show up. She goes room to room inside while they do the outside and she follows the squeegee up and down. They guys get a kick out of her. Who needs tv?

7 Likes

Aw man thats precious— id get a kick out of that too…this is what im envisioning - you have a little helper

FCGm

11 Likes

19 Likes

That is very funny because my guys are the same, they run to the printer when it starts printing. We thought they loved it because it was warm when they were little maybe. I’ve re-named our printer Mother. :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

@Dazercat

So ok— i googled “pets love the printer printing” to see if i could find a funny meme …why is it that all yhe images were of cats on printers?..:thinking::thinking:
Ok- calling the printer Mother 8s giving me chuckles …thanks for that

5 Likes

I’m late to the dental convo. Dozzie had to have a top canine pulled recently so I just bought toothpaste and a brush! First attempt, he was interested in the toothpaste but freaked when I put him on my lap and tried to do it. Second time went better when I did NOT put him on my lap! :tooth: :toothbrush:

4 Likes

Here too, especially the big red furball. When I need the youngsters to get out of the office I start the printer downstairs :joy:

4 Likes

This is Nebula.
She barks
She growls
And sits on command
Working on the shake

17 Likes

That is crazy, Eric! Glad it works to locate her!! This is funny that so many cats do it. I have a friend outside Vancouver and her grandcat does that! Sits on the printer when it is running!

Here is my kitty two months after she was told she was dying ( she lost two pounds from Jan to April ) and other stuff… anyway she seems happy and is doing great! Sometimes I give her a low dose people antidepressant ( formulated for cats) to stimulate her appetite.
She loves her strawberry box!

24 Likes