Where my cat people? #3

I love your kitty right back. That tiny blep of a tongue. 🫶🏼 :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I picked up Zelda’s pillow and the shirt she stole from me to vacuum in the office and then it got left there for a while. When I came back this is what I found :smile_cat:

14 Likes

Thought I’d move over here for a tip.

Anyway……
When Alice finishes eating. Rather stops eating after her few dainty bites. She goes lies down in her bed. We give her a few minutes to get comfortable and we bring her the food in her bed and we sit there frozen while she eats a bit more. Sometimes when she starts eating again we freeze. We Don’t move a muscle so we don’t ruin her eating. Don’t want to spook her. Are you like that too?

4 Likes

I’ve tried that, but she will just move somewhere else and seem annoyed. :sweat_smile: I do put her medication treats by her when she’s laying down and she’s okay with that. Often I’ll pick her up and put her by her food dish when I bring it up to avoid her not realizing she’s been fed then not wanting to eat because it’s too old. :roll_eyes:

I will stay with her and gently pet her, and it seems to put her at ease enough to start eating sometimes. On the occasions she comes downstairs, if I try to feed her there, she will sniff at it and get upset until I take it upstairs to the designated spot. :laughing: She hates change.

4 Likes

It’s amazing how we love such pains in the asses. We wouldn’t put up with that from anyone.

4 Likes

Most definitely not. It is amazing how these little beings can walk into our lives, make our home their home and our lives their lives, then one day walk back out again, leaving their paw prints all over our hearts.

5 Likes

18 Likes

Snuggles in the driving shed/workshop

17 Likes

This is what sunday late morning looks like. I enjoy a full day at home and the cats enjoy me being home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

They say cats come and check on you if you’re not dead because they never sleep so long themselves. But Luna just really needed her food this morning. Sorry darling.

14 Likes

So sweet and cute all the kitties, and the baby, @DungeonMaster !!

@Dazercat and @Chiron … my kitty has basically quit eating her wet food … which she used to meow for every morning at 5:30.
However, when she is reposed on the couch or chair I can quietly take her bowl of wet food over to her and sit there patiently not moving a muscle and she will eat it, essentially in bed! I’m laughing. She’ll act like she loves it and eats a good bit. As long as I’m sitting there holding the bowl. She wants ‘breakfast in bed’ because she’s goddess.
She eats dry food frequently and easily on her own

14 Likes

I love it :heart_eyes_cat:
I knew we weren’t the only ones playing “freeze!” When the cat starts eating.

4 Likes

16 Likes

That’s so sweet. I remember when that kitty showed up at your barn. No wonder his/ her name is Snuggles.

2 Likes

He’s so sweet! His name is actually Midnight :blush: but he’s a snuggler for sure!

2 Likes

Happy Sunday from the Bird and my delightful lack of personal space.

15 Likes

Haha cats can be so crazy sometimes. I think it is interesting how smart old cats are. Perhaps they are masters of patterns and realize if you do something in response to them once they can probably make it happen again.

4 Likes

The boss doing some kind of evening selfcare routine in my hallway to prepare for his job as a security guide! :sunglasses: @CATMANCAM

Are they bro’s @Trustybird? :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

I laughed far too hard on the lack of personal space :joy::joy::joy:
They make us sacrifice every personal space (or comfy position on couch/bed/chair/whatever) because they are so damm cute and purr and snuggle and demand and nibble … Cats are pure love, from unconditionally to bitchy :orange_heart::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

To stay on topic, this was the old boy on me today. He cuddled master, me quite uncomfortable as he settled in as I started to move :joy:

14 Likes

Cousins maybe! I would take him in my family for sure. My boys would adjust. This is my little guys living in a gravel lot being protected by their ferocious Mama.

All the others are adopted or gone by now. Maybe one flew your way @Juli1!

12 Likes