Where my cat people? #3

They are so beautiful :heart_eyes:…omg! The curtains are gonna need rescuing :joy:

4 Likes

Luna secretively keeping an eye on me.

18 Likes

Hahahaha so cool!

2 Likes

Apparently the box for my new desk chair has a new tenant.

16 Likes

She has the kindest eyes. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thats such a sweet thing to say :heart: she is a sweet old lady, though I think she’s gonna be disappointed when her new castle eventually disappears.

16 Likes

And a housekeeper :smile_cat: You fixed that up for her didn’t ya?

3 Likes

Ahh. Climbing the curtains shenanigans. Oh so much fun? It’s gonna be a fun 24 for you all.

3 Likes

I definitely did :smile_cat: complete with crackly thick wrapping for her to walk and lay on. I’m very amused at how much she loves that box. I may have to do something with at least part of it for her.

3 Likes

I think that looks like a permanent fixture now. She looks so cozy.

5 Likes

Eric, the one we thought was passive… Well he’s now the gangs head mastermind. The outgoing and crazy one is the understudy. :astonished:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Poor wikkel is hiding in the closet between old sportingclothes for the firework noise outside. Here in the Netherlands you are free to use firework and a lot of youngsters are doing all day :hear_no_evil:
One person already dead because of an accident. Tomorrow there will be more people who has lost their eyesight or fingers ore more :face_with_peeking_eye:
It’s tradition they say…

17 Likes

Poor Wikkel. The kittens today have had their firsts:

Left alone in the flat without us while we did a run then a swim, so about two hours
Thunder and lightening storm
Constant fireworks

They don’t seem to care one bit luckily…

I hope it all finishes early, it’s tipping it down with rain here so will send some to Netherlands. Fireworks might be not so attractive…

13 Likes

Beautiful! I have a Flame Ragdoll called Teddy or Sir Ted because of course I am staff :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

oh poor baby… so sweet – big hugs to Wikkel :heart:

OMG so crazy and frightening… i know i came real close to losing a hand (drinking / being inexperienced are not great in handling the fireworks.)

2 Likes

He’s been playing in this box in the room behind me for weeks now pouncing on the crumbled packing paper. It sounded like Mavy was having so much fun I moved it in here where I could watch him.

Switch :smile_cat:

17 Likes

Cats are so funny! So easy to please sometimes and at others nothing is good enough! :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Will going crazy for treats

19 Likes

I love that he’s holding your hand!!! :heart_eyes_cat::blush:

3 Likes