Where my cat people? #3

I think you must have ESP with their plans. They are definitely plotting…

2 Likes

Waaasssssuuppppp

21 Likes

So what did you name your adorable ones? I scrolled back and couldn’t find their names. But I did see one has a bigger head. I’d never be able to tell who is who. I call all mine by the wrong name anyway. And they all look different.

4 Likes

The bigger headed one is Bear :bear: aka Mr Lemon Head. He also has a small and wispy gray Sporran floof and a wee bib. All official terms.

Blue is up front yawning. He’s jet black and a soft little monkey. Blue looks like he has the bigger head but he doesn’t.

See Mr Lemon Head on the right? That is my big head Bear :bear:

21 Likes

They LOVE the tree skirt!! I might have to leave it out all year.

23 Likes

One of my reasons for sobriety :heart:

23 Likes

Krieger boy chewing on his chicken leg

Then apparently annoyed by the bright light

22 Likes

23 Likes

This is so cute. I love it :heart:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: so so cute

2 Likes

Bedtime yoga… Look at his dress! :sweat_smile:
Day 9
Life is throwing shit…
And I keep working out, lol.
Stay flexible :unicorn:

20 Likes

Her Highness showing up after I get the bed ready for sleep. She is normally very content to stick to her own bedding these days, but my husband left today and will be gone for the next week. I wonder if she is feeling worried I might go away too. She has severe separation anxiety. She might also be missing him.

17 Likes

Awwwwww so sweet. Does your cat love the bed even more when it’s freshly made with laundered sheets? Cats are quite discerning customers.

3 Likes

She likes to be on the bed after its made in the morning. I think she prefers the sheets after they’re been slept in because it now has our scent. Whenever I wash her favorite shirt, I wear it for several hours before putting it over her heating pad. She is a very needy old lady. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

You are a very lovely cat parent :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Bases, upsi, BED loaded :rofl:
I have no chance to get up. Missi is purring on me, my leg is so cozy and warm with Tiglat sleeping beside it and the big red furball is snoring peacefully.

25 Likes

My girl has a foot fetish :joy_cat: When someone comes over, she usually ends up by their shoes. The stinkier the better!

23 Likes

22 Likes

Luna wondering what I’m doing on her bed

26 Likes

Sunday hangs with the cool cats :sunglasses:

26 Likes