Where my cat people? #3

I think she was 6 months there. She was the runt out of 4
She’s 9 yrs old now

16 Likes

Oh she’s the one who kinda looks like my Daisy. And we guess she’s 9 now. Cuz they always tell us they’re 2 when we rescue them.

18 Likes

I wonder if 2 is the standard answer for “we have no idea”. They said Zelda was 2 when I adopted her too.

5 Likes

My boys were feeling photogenic yesterday.
Water a.k.a Clive Tussler because he is a wiggly ball of energy who just wants to tussle all day. This picture is of him on his tussle rug. He runs to it, meows and looks at me expectantly when he wants to wrestle.

And the Bird. He is chubby, sweet and full of purrs and really appreciates when I put seed in the bird feeder so he can watch all of his fellow bird friends visit the window. I think he would rather eat the birds than befriend them but don’t tell that to the birds.

Happy friday soberinos. 🩷

18 Likes

2 times Luna and couch

19 Likes

“Wait, no food?!”

(Notice the dish in the background that has clearly been empty for decades)

“Well then. I will eat you.”

(Plastic. Her favorite :joy_cat:)

18 Likes

20 Likes

Guess he missed me while I was working all week.

Now I can breathe and see the tv. Slowly been training him to sleep/nap beside me, progress not perfection

22 Likes

He’s got a crooked bow tie on his nose. How cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I always love your cats :heart_eyes_cat: But I need to know more about those slippers :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I just want to reach through the internet to gently pet your cat’s head in that position. So cute!

5 Likes

I do have a thing for everything to do with feet :foot: I’ve never seen Nightmare Before Christmas. Is that bad? Remind me in 9 months will ya?

3 Likes

Hello dog girl. Its been a while. I got a new “toy”. I fits so I sits. @M-be-free49 I would send you a new chew since I heard on the three word story a squirrel ruined yours but I don’t have what our humans call money.
Stay pawsitive :heart_eyes_cat:

19 Likes

Oh, Peace! It’s soooo good to see you! You fit perfectly in that new box, so “sits” you should. Thanks for the offer of a new chew toy, and no worries about not having cash. Why humans are so focused on cash is beyond me… you think they’d pick something worth more, like sticks, say. Anyhow, where was I…

Right, I’m here on the cat thread, threatening derailment. But yesterday I was a Very Good Dog (note: if your human is okay with crying, my human recommends he read “The Art of Racing in the Rain”), and as a reward my person scrolls through this thread and lets me look at all the pics of you cats. If only photos had a scent! I dream of chasing you all, watching you flee up trees, etc, but truthfully I would just like one Actual Cat Friend. A couple of times the cats I’ve chased have not run, but have stood their ground and given my snout a good thwack. Also not what I’m after…:smirk:

I like to think you and I would be good friends. After all, we have a lot in common - looking after our humans as we do. I shed, like you do, hoping to warm those hairless beasts up, but still they take the lint rollers to their clothing! I constantly scan the floor to clean up crumbs, I bark at the people and dogs and leaves that go by the window, I nudge her away from her desk - it’s a labour of love, looking after a person, hey? Take it from me, a much easier feat when they’re sober. :pray:

This is me last weekend. M and I were on a trip, her for work meetings and stuff. I went to a very posh daycare and even to the spa on the last day. I’m a dog, so I rolled in the dry grass and dirt and snow after to get that icky spa smell off me. M just laughed. One day, I hope she’ll try it too. :laughing:

Always, my very best to you. And give your person a good purr from us. :dog2: :orange_heart:

16 Likes

21 Likes

The sun’s back in our bedroom! Luna approves.

22 Likes

We be watching T.V.

Comfortably :grin:

19 Likes

Saw the first picture and thought “Oh! The toes!” And then there was a CLOSE UP!! :smiley::heart_eyes_cat::heart:

3 Likes

Ha Ha!! He is seriously the coolest kitteh.Those toes are the shit!!! This guy gets me through the dark days :purple_heart:

3 Likes

And this is what he was watching …

15 Likes