Where my cat people? #4

Whatever’s comfortable :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Morning!

19 Likes

Harrie :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

All these precious kitties make me smile big!! Thanks for sharing.

EDIT: At the exact moment I shared that post mine started scrapping in the next room. Tony instigated and Rosie let her little brother know he is out of line.

3 Likes

Getting festive over here.

@JazzyS

14 Likes

That cat needs to be dyed black on Halloween…
Great ambiance.

4 Likes

Ya. She is a ridiculous cat.

2 Likes

Looking great…love how awesome it looks all lit up :heavy_heart_exclamation:… The background is also very festive :jack_o_lantern::hugs::heart:

2 Likes

My babies are enjoying their holiday as well… Sent from their boarder Pawwwrents

Apparently it included a night time ambush of both cats on her and her husband :joy::joy::joy::eyes::eyes:

12 Likes

Actually it’s up to us, it isn’t officially regulated. Noone showed up, so now I’m waiting for my ex’s opinion, as it has to be a mutual decision. But she (I mean the cat) is super friendly, clever and easy to live with, I would be really happy if she stayed.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Tony sends a hearty meow supporting your keeping that sweet girl!

16 Likes

Krieger inspecting the drippy faucet before getting a drink :smile_cat:

“Oh! You were watching.” :joy_cat:

16 Likes

That look in the last pic with water droplets on his head. Busted!
:joy:

3 Likes

Krieger’s colours are amazing! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

My Queen :crown:

16 Likes

My two boys! Moka & Peanut. One really big (almost 7KG), the other still very tiny! But a big one when it comes to peeing! :rofl:

15 Likes

That tiny kitten kills me!!! And Moka is so very handsome. Looking rather regal on the sill. 7kg =15 pounds! Yikes! Thatsa lotta kitty. Very wonderful boys.

4 Likes

@Lisa07 I haven’t fixed it bc that’s the only place he’ll drink water from. I got him a fountain but he was scared of it :scream_cat: :joy_cat: As long as he’s hydrated.

@Dirk That was the first thing I noticed about him. I’d never seen such a deep orange cat. Definitely the most handsome cat I’ve ever known :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like