Where my cat people? #4

Continuing the discussion from Where my cat people? #3 - #2602 by Alicat22.

Previous discussions:

1 Like

IMG_1385

14 Likes

I love the name you choose @Jesile Mr. P/Peanut :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This picture is just perfect for a Sesame Street session: kids, this is the difference between “big” and “small”! He’s just too tiny!!! :scream: I hope Peanut grows fast, as I’m always watching where I step!

23 Likes

That is precious! Teeny tiny kit!!

Every night…Tony goads Rosie until she jumps on him. Then they wrassle. Same game, same location…every evening about 7:30.

24 Likes

My cats are savages. Gifted to me this morning:

Butter wouldn’t melt with these faces…

21 Likes

Don’t know if I should get another friend for Rita :sob: it’s a hard decision as she is deaf, a new kitten may be scary for her. Maybe adopting one similar to her age.
I’m confused what the right thing to do. I think I should talk to a cat charity and see. I know my older two will be fine with any new pets. I know Rita would be - just if too young might be scary for her as she won’t hear it coming to play with her, then maybe it needs to be young to understand her. I don’t know … And it may be scared of mine. So many variables to think about.

I think il talk to a cat charity and see what they recommend. As a slightly older cat may be scary too.
But they might have one that’s came from a family with lots of pets and we have just what it needs.
I dont know guys X my heart is stuck what to do.

23 Likes

What an adorable picture. Big hugs to your sweet girl. Don’t have any advantage…just hugs and love :kissing_heart::heart:

3 Likes

I think its a good place to be when you are the home that wants a cat. There are plenty and the options are endless so a cat charity is an excellent first place to start. She is a gorgeous little sweetie. I hope you find her a good buddy. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This cat knows its moving weekend. And will not allow me to be anywhere without him touching me. I’m glad I can move slowly.

Chill Waterman. I wouldn’t leave you, ya goof. We are keeping to the chill vibes until cats have been relocated.

19 Likes

That’s a tough one. I have a deaf cat, too. I got Betty when she was 12 weeks old. She was in a foster home with her mom, brother and several other cats. My other cat was about a year old when i brought Betty home. He was much bigger than her, so i was super cautious and didn’t leave them together unsupervised for quite a while. Betty really looks to her brother for guidance now and doesn’t like it when she doesn’t know where he’s at. She’ll scream meow until he runs to her. She’s easily frightened, so i don’t know how she’d do with another cat at this point. Maybe another cat that is out of the crazy kitten stage and more laid back would work with a slow introduction and lots of supervision.

15 Likes

Was that a spider??? :scream:

4 Likes

Is she the only one, or do you have more?

3 Likes

Awww they are too cute!!

Rita had her big brother Basil who passed away recently. Since then she has started to meow and be more vocal she never did this before. That’s why I’m not too sure what I should do as he really was her guide and he cared for her so much, and her him. My other 2 cats do spend time with her and cuddle etc… they are just older and I think she really needs basil but his gone forever :sparkles:
She is looking for him, and missing him I can tell.
So yh it’s a big decision to make. For all of them including a new addition.

Basil was silky black too :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Sorry, you just answered my question! :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I have 3 altogether including Rita and one dog.
The other 2 are older and more chilled. They spend time with Rita and cuddle and clean eachother but they don’t fill the space that basil had in her heart.
Now that could change as time goes on and they pick up she needs a little more. Stewy my other boy is spending alot more time with her than he used to. It may be something where they are all adapting and taking on new roles in the cat kingdom :smiling_face:

3 Likes

A small one can be stressful for the other one, specially if the other one is already more chilled, I see this with Peanut and Moka. But on the other hand I always think that an adult cat accepts a baby better than an adult cat. I don’t have experience with deaf cats though!

3 Likes

It was indeed :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I was counting the legs… that’s how I found out! :rofl::rofl::rofl: They really love you!

4 Likes

I know, I’m very lucky… :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes