Where my cat people? (Part 1)

Yes they are…and Mr. Jinx did take a few rides in the stroller.

2 Likes

Most recent. Vet says she’s getting a little belly so I should cut back her food. She’s so soft and squishy tho!

24 Likes

I love cats. I’m an animal person in general but I grew up with a cat and I just don’t feel complete with out one in my life.

this is Dorian from last nights D&D session, he insisted on cuddles after his nap. hes a super chill cat, I some times wonder if he is my dog Bear reincarnated. Here is Bear with my other cat Minion, they were great together.

26 Likes

and of course my precious Minion.

21 Likes

What a beautiful face there Miss Cloud :heart:

2 Likes

What a beautiful couple. I adore them. :heart:

2 Likes

Just so you know, youtube has a cat channel. You can also get cat games on the ipad. I was surprised that my 11 year old “kitten” enjoyed watching the birds and mice and trying to catch them. She has way too much energy and this helps.

5 Likes

Squishy?? We got a “Squishy” girl. My Alice. I didn’t know anyone else used the adjective squishy for their cat. We don’t use squishy describing the other 3 though. That’s just for Alice.

I’m sure you’ve seen her on here before but I couldn’t resist. She’s a traveling cat

22 Likes

Ok but be careful cause or cat REALLY liked the bird channel and almost brought our tv down! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Winter my siamese point lynx

Flynn and Pixie

Flynn and Koopa… Flynn is a lover who wants to snuggle with our other cats or dogs all the time.

26 Likes

Seriously? TV for the cat :smirk_cat:
:smile_cat::smiley_cat::joy_cat: i never…

3 Likes

Please meet Jake
Aka greedy guts

21 Likes

Does she go places with you.

1 Like

I have plenty of words for many things haha it’s just how my brain works sober I guess ¯_(ツ)_/¯
I want to get Miss Kloud into being a traveling cat. Any suggestions on how to go about it?
Alice is a cutie pie!

2 Likes

Just in case we had any doubts she was earning her keep.

13 Likes

It’s a bittersweet day, one of my favorites,Grumpy Face is going to her forever home!!! <3 20200813_160340|390x500

7 Likes

Only when we pack up the whole gang and head to California in our SUV to see the kids. 3 cats in the way back confined with a barrier. 2 dogs confined to the middle row back seats. And Alice, being our old girl gets to go wherever she wants. Usually she sits on the passengers lap for the 8 hour trip. We’ve tried to confine her to the back before but she’s an escape artist :smile_cat:

3 Likes

What an adorable little beast. Do you work in a shelter or do you foster cats?

2 Likes

Don’t do it!!
Sorry :neutral_face:
But if you have to and they hate traveling confinement is the best. For our long 8 hour trips we don’t keep them in their little crate because they need to drink water and use a cat box. I would not confine them for that long.

There’s a product called Feliway it’s a cat calming pheromone spray. Can be used for the anxious cat. Especially good if you have multiple cats. We also put there favorite blanket and a very small single level cat condo in the back so they can hide in it.

I wouldn’t recommend just taking cats out in the car for a ride like dogs. They don’t usually like that.
:heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Hi day 1 for me and I just found this app. Love that there’s so many cat people here. This is my gorgeous ginger called Basil

29 Likes