Where my cat people? (Part 1)

Pretty baby!!

2 Likes

One of my operators caught her at work asked if I wanted to take her home. Guess 6-8 weeks. My son named her Lucy but may change to Kitty Kitty :man_shrugging:. Shes good with our dog, 3 year old, and 1 year old.

Iā€™m taking her to the vet soon and hopefully get some answers but, maybe everyone here can help. Obviously she was either abandoned or was born in the wild. But she has yellow discharge from eyes and a little from nose. Is this something that could end up taking her life??

18 Likes

i appreciate your response. i was thinking about doing some traveling around the states with some friends but donā€™t want to leave my girl behind but iā€™d be ok with not going and staying put for her. sheā€™s been with me since the beginning of my wild journey in sobriety so i canā€™t just abandon herā€¦
thanks for the info!

1 Like

@kaz3 and @Imcrafty welcome! What wonderful cats you have! I hope you find what you need here at this forum. Thereā€™s lots of great people who want to help.

@imperfect So I started scrolling this thread just after waking up and didnā€™t have my glasses on yet, so when I reached your post of so many cats I had to put my glasses in to confirm that I was actually seeing as many cats as I thought I was! :joy: I have an 18 year old lady and sheā€™s such a joy to have around the house. I wish more people wanted to adopt the older kitties as much as the younger ones.

4 Likes

I just googled and thereā€™s quite a bit on it. The visit to the vet will be ideal.

1 Like

:thinking: :scream_cat:

Nothing to see here. :eyes:

19 Likes

I did the same. Put was trying to find something i can help her with until I can get in. They are being very strick there now. Which is understandable. But hard to schedule an appointment when they dont answer and no one calls back

2 Likes

I read that articleā€¦maybe just use a cotton ball with warm water to wipe gentlyā€¦

1 Like

Doing that too. I read the samething previously. Hoping cat owners had some better tips

2 Likes

How about some more Noodle. Heā€™s practically drooling. :joy:

23 Likes

Iā€™ll see your Noodle and raise you a Maverick :joy:

22 Likes

And Iā€™ll through in a B
Beatrix.

Iā€™m never going to get my work out in. But she looked soooooo cute.

17 Likes

Iā€™m a cat owner, lolšŸ¤·

2 Likes

Watching TV together with Luna

15 Likes

I like how she sits right in your view, lol. Theyā€™re so entitled, :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Indeed she couldnā€™t care less about my view :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:+1: getting her in Wednesday morning. Hopefully its treatable

1 Like

Unfortunately she probably has an upper respiratory infection, from my experience its common with strays. I would look into another vet if possible and looking up an emergency 24/7 vet just in case. And I have used an emergency vet for my dog multiple times so it keeps me calm knowing their number.

1 Like

Poor kitty. Second human shes come in contact with. The look of ā€œhelp meā€ is on this sad little face

14 Likes

Awwwwā€¦poor baby. Tell her youā€™re gonna take care of her.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like