Where my cat people? (Part 1)

I guess this lovely pillowcase is the closest thing I have to a cat at the moment in my house :joy: got it as a gift from a friend. Yeah, I know, doesn’t really suit the appropriate adult life, that I supposedly have, but I don’t care!! It has kittens on it!!!

12 Likes

Also this!! :joy:
Edit: It seems that you need to click on the picture and then it gives you the video.

5 Likes

You poor feline depraved person. Any shelters around you could volunteer at a couple of hours. It would be purrfect because you couldn’t take them all home. A loved one of mine volunteered at a place for feral cats a couple of days a week. It was great for recovery.
:pray::heart:

5 Likes

That’s true, I am deprived :joy:
Well, not really close, I would need a car to get there, and I don’t have one. But there are those fluffy cats at the stables I visit, so that’s close enough for now. :heart:

3 Likes

My boys

One of the 3 rooms at work before cleaning (we have about 120 cats)

I could post cat pics all day lol! I also have 2 cat tattoos and am planning my third to treat myself for getting clean. :slight_smile:

32 Likes

I am always amazed at how well some cats can get along in those rooms. Do they get adopted quickly?

And thank you for your work.

5 Likes

Some do fight, but nothing too bad. We have an enclosed area outside the rooms so they have more space to spread out.

Usually the younger ones get adopted quickly, but lately we’ve been finding homes for some of the seniors which makes me so happy!!

7 Likes

Oh man. I’m new here so I don’t know if it will let me post a picture of my fur baby Noodle but I’m gonna try. I really needed this today. My depression is so bad and all your cats are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing them.

29 Likes

Hi; and welcome! I’m glad you found your way here. Feel free to share or just read… Beautiful Noodle!!

6 Likes

Thank you. I’m still trying to scope out the app but I think having some threads bookmarked that are just uplifting like this one will keep me coming back and therefore keep me focused on my goal of not drinking anymore.

9 Likes

You’ll hear it alot here but really just concentrate on today; today do everything in your strength to not pick up that first drink. Then you go to sleep with a clear head! It’s not easy especially at the beginning, but we all have that strength in us. Reach out if you are having a hard time; we’ve all been there and it does suck… but it’s so worth it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is our cat Luna. I also have a 10 yr old so Luna is very used to getting dressed up in her dress and reading glasses!

30 Likes

I love your Noodle. I got 2 grays an orange and a white one. I think they like me better sober. They are so much more friendly with me or maybe I just never noticed cuz I was always drinking. Welcome. Glad your here. Stick around if your willing. You’ll see we are all in this together.
:pray::heart:

5 Likes

Now that is an amazing cat right there. No self respecting cat I ever knew would play dress up like that :joy:. That there is a special cat. I think I’m in love. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

That makes me happy as well! Seniors need love too!!

@Imcrafty, your Noodle is so sweet, I love a tiger. Glad you found something to make you smile a bit! Every little bit helps!!

2 Likes

Luna looks ready to read a book to her grandkitz!! I used to love dressing Mr. Jinx, my first kitty friend…sweet memories!

3 Likes

I can’t believe she puts up with it but she sure does! The glasses are too hilarious.

2 Likes

I remember dressing my cats up and my sister and I would put them in our doll strollers. They are good memories aren’t they? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My 2 boys, my best friends, who I adore with my whole heart, they are my whole life :two_hearts:

22 Likes

my baby girl Miss Kloud =)

26 Likes