Where the fentanyl addicts at?

The shit is everywhere but struggling to find people with the same doc. Is anyone out there ? :thinking::laughing:

2 Likes

I used to do a lot of fent in the day. Wasnā€™t a huge fan of it. Iā€™ve been clean off everything for a lil bit now.

2 Likes

Unfortunately arnt all opiates or opioids the same? Whether it be fetynal, oxycodone,methadone, heroin the detox and physical struggle of the drug is the sameā€¦

6 Likes

I was an opiate addict for 20+ years, thank God never got my hands on this stuff

2 Likes

@Donnie_Spiering yea in a lot of ways but I feel like fentanyl is itā€™s own beast sometimes.

3 Likes

Youā€™re playing a really stupid & dangerous game staging Fentanyl
5 days on, 5 days off.
Its such a powerful opioid and I am genuinely concerned for you!
Youā€™re going to end up losing your life and at the very least you will OD and end up in the hospitalā€¦
I donā€™t want that for you. Please get into a program and if you canā€™t or donā€™t wont to then at the very least leave that shit alone!

And Iā€™m sorry if my remarks come off as harsh but Iā€™ve lost many friends (one was my best friend) because of Fentanyl.

Iā€™m 327 days opiate free. It can be done. Good luck to you young lady.

3 Likes

@SubRoxSurvivor :pensive: That is what Iā€™m trying to do , thank you.

How would one know its fentynal? Dope and now cocaine is being laced with it. You can not taste it. Only when you put it to water you can tell because it will be clear,greenish, pinkish tint. Alot of powder dope is cut with codeine, morphine,Noscapine and is also cut with things such as powdered milk,flour,caffineā€¦etc. powder is also the most puriest form of opium/heroin. Unless you put it to water or have a fentynal test kit you cant not tell. This is why it makes it so dangerous. I had a friend od just by sniffing it lucky for him he made it. My withdrawls from shooting fentynal were the worse wdā€™s ive ever experienced. I would recommend taking suboxone to lower your tolerance or getting into a rehab to monitor u while you detox.

1 Like

Good luck bro. I was using opiates for 3 years. The acute withdrawal was brutal but so were the PAWS. If you can stay clean for 6 months, youā€™ll be out of the woods.

All those drugs are deadly. Isnā€™t fentanyl the most deadly? This is getting mixed with other drugs and killing quickly. I was at a concert last monthā€¦ someone passed a vape pen with fentanyl and there were 3 overdoses. They lived and the venue cancelled the rest of the show. A clusterfxk to watch for this recovering alcoholic.

Iā€™m so sorry you went through such terrible withdrawal. Some rich assholes are sitting pretty on the profits made by your suffering.i hope youā€™re doing well recovering.

1 Like

Yes im doing well now. Im a year and a month clean. Suffering through rough withdrawls like that daily. Im grateful to have made it this far. It was a long detox physically and mentally but well worth it! Fentynal sells it self after long use of heroin u no longer get high so u seek for a new ā€œstampsā€ that had fentynal in it. Then sharing that with someone that doesnt use like u causes instant od. Its risky business

2 Likes

Girl I feel you Iā€™ve been clean a while now I slipped once but everything Iā€™d fentanyl these days I used to literally seek it out. What people dont understand is the habit is that much worse from fentanylā€¦once youā€™re on it you will need 10 times the amount of heroin to feel normal which no addict can afford so boom fentanyl addiction begins. It is truly awful

2 Likes

Wow thatā€™s a tough addiction. Iā€™m happy youā€™re clean. Keep going and donā€™t ever give up. You are worth a better life!! Fxking fentanylā€¦ even putting it in cocaine. I read most Fentanyl comes from China.

@Rachellelaflamme thatā€™s what Iā€™m sayin. Itā€™s so strong yet short acting so you are literally withdrawing hours after you use. Itā€™s a monster.

1 Like

hey hi how are yaā€¦

1 Like

Oh my God I know itā€™s like you sleep on yourself but 4 hours later are withdrawing. Its supposedly a million times worst than heroin withdrawals and I agree

I strongly suggest going to rehab to kick a fent habit. It will be so much easier than detoxing at home.

1 Like

I have had some serious struggles with Fent. The new pills they are selling I believe have carfent in them and I got addicted rather quickly for the 3rd or 4th time I canā€™t remember.

I remember not using for just over 12 hours and taking a hit and just wanting to kill myself to never have to feel this pain again even though the pain disappeared from the hit.

I guess itā€™s a blessing in disguise that there is a drought of these pills in my area and have not been able to get them for a few days. I ended up smoking some down to try and feel better but nothing was helping. Iā€™ve been clean for close to 33 hours now and still feel like shit. Nothing has ever taken a hold of my like these pills have. Just stay away.

Welcome to the forum @DeCarlo. Iā€™m recovering from heroin addiction so I have a good idea of what you are dealing with. I know the withdrawals are horrific but stick with it as your are worthy of a clean and serene life my friend. I nearly died after snorting a tiny tiny bit of carfentanyl, that shits no joke. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like