Wheres my music friend at?

I forgot his name on here if you read this bro please share more music with me it helps in this journey :fire::muscle: Does anyone else have Songs they would like to share that has helped them with sobriety ? Just drop them and ill check them out MUSIC plays a huge part whenever im having one of those days .

3 Likes

What kind of music do you listen to?

1 Like

Im very open it can range from country rap rock N roll jazz hell even Mozart im all ears

1 Like

Goat’s Magical Mystery Music Tour
Here’s a good thread with lots of music.

3 Likes

I’ll take a look at my playlist and see if I can recommend anything good :smirk:

1 Like

Send it my way ill be waiting :pray:

1 Like

Ill definitly be checking it out thanks !

1 Like

I dont really have many songs to offer, YET, as I am fairly new to sobriety (84 days!!) And am just now finding myself feeling sort of myself for the first time in a very long time and can see meaning in things. But I will add as I find them if that’s allowed. I think this is great & cant wait to be able to experience a part of other people’s recovery on that deep of a level is amazing. And thank you so much for sharing in recovery so we can all be a part of it! Sorry that was a lot I feel very strongly about this in the most awesome way!!! The one song that I’ve gotten a lot out and still do honestly is “Broken Halo’s by Chris Stapleton”.

3 Likes

Congratz on 84 days :partying_face: :partying_face::partying_face: your rocking it
Thats amazing thank you for sharing definitly drop them and i will listen to them so glad to be in this journey with you to🙏 ima go ahead and listen to it right now

1 Like

The music im into is all typse just not jazz or the heavy screaming , but im ok with liwtening to everything right now. Thanks for asking?

2 Likes

I like this bc it was my life, when I took a good look at myself the same happened to me.
2 Likes