Goat's Magical Mystery Music Tour

I am going to use this thread to drop music I am listening to or thinking about right now, mainly for my own entertainment. Feel free to mute this thread, listen, or not.

Please grab your refreshments and grab your seats, the show will begin at some point. Hopefully, you still have soda and popcorn by that point.

18 Likes
13 Likes

Ok, can someone instruct this dinosaur as to how to post music. Thank youšŸ˜€

4 Likes

Donā€™t worry you dinosaur, Iā€™ve got ya :joy::joy: mind you, ā€œdinosaurā€ is your words, not mine!

I am about to test it myself, but I believe all you need to do is post the youtube link and the app automatically converts it. My next post will test this!

1 Like

I was just listening to Jessica last night. I got to see what was left of the Allmanā€™s about 10 years back. Canā€™t say I remember much of the show, but I probably had fun.

2 Likes

As a lover of all things new waveā€¦been on a heavy Devo kick lately. They were such a unique band. A few that have a habit of getting stuck in the brainā€¦

11 Likes

Otherwise known over here as the Top gear theme.

1 Like

Thanks. Iā€™ll try. Though not sure.

1 Like

See what happens.

Edit, it fā€™ing works, cheers Tristan!

9 Likes

and you used your newfound skill to post a FANTASTIC song by a FANTASTIC man. My work here is done!

2 Likes

Magnolia Mountain===>Space ===>Cold Roses===>Space ===>Invisible Riverside

4 Likes

So many roads I know
All I want is one to take me home

12 Likes

Hereā€™s one for ya Goat.
16 Likes

The whole world done made Goat crazyā€¦

6 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

@Lionfish

Lea - this oneā€™s for you!:kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Canā€™t relate to this song, momā€™s love me

Ahahaha I restrained myself from adding a Beiber song to my sober playlist lol love you Holly :joy:

2 Likes

I remember when I was a kid my dad had gotten into classical music. But before that he was into other music. He had one tape in his car that was not classical. The Eagles. I listened to this over and over again every time I was in his car. Burned into the memory banks.

10 Likes

The Hotel California Tour was my first outdoor concert, I was 16. I got into so much trouble for hitchhiking to see them. Ahh, memories.

4 Likes